New York-Hudson Valley

Windows on the Hudson???

Hello everyone,
I recently got engaged and am just beginning to look at venues and get ideas (I have to get an early start since I have to coordinate a lot of things with my out of town parents).  Anyway, I was wondering if anyone knows anything about Windows on the Hudson.  Are they still open?  I found them due to google maps still having an icon for them, however the website leads to a bus tour company, and all the reviews that I've found seem to be from about 4 or 5 years ago, yet I can't find anything that expressly states the are no longer in buisness.  Thanks!

Re: Windows on the Hudson???

• If it's the Windows on the Hudson in Dobbs Ferry, it's no where near in business.  It was a restaurant that was bought over and supposed to be turned into a beautiful catering hall.  They knocked down everything but the front of the building and have never done anything more.  I know a friend who looked there in 2010 and was told it would be ready  long before her October 2011 wedding.  That same facade that has been up for at least 3 years is in the same condition.  The guy loves taking deposits and promising that the place will be finished in time for your event, but there has been no work there in a long time.
  • Thanks!! That's really good to know.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards