• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
New York-Hudson Valley

Vendor Reveiws from 9/15

Salon Posh

Diane – I can’t thank you and the Salon Posh team enough for all you did on my wedding day. You and your team are such a pleasure to work with and I appreciated knowing I did not have to worry about anything on my big day!! Gina highlighted my hair about 2 weeks before my wedding day and let me tell you the color is AMAZING, I am still getting compliments on it now. On my wedding day Diane came to our bridal suite and did hair for my entire bridal party (myself, my mom, my mother-in-law, maid of honor and flower girl).  Everyone’s hair was PERFECT and we all looked and felt amazing!!  Diane was so patient with us all and worked her magic – she makes it look so easy, while at the same time making sure I had everything I needed and help to keep me calm. I feel so fortunate to have found Salon Posh and look forward to having them do my hair for many years to come. I would highly recommend them for all for hair needs!!

JK Flashy

Jill – I can’t thank you, Ashley and Christina enough for all you did on my wedding day. Ashley did my spray tan the night before and when I woke up on my wedding day my tan was perfect. I looked like I had just spend the week at the beach, the glow and color was amazing. Jill and Christina came to our bridal suite the morning of my wedding to service my mom and I. My mom never wears make-up and Christina did any amazing job with her make-up. She looked so stunning and natural, I have never seen her so confident.  Jill did my make-up and there is just one word to describe it – PERFECT!! Both of us received so many compliments, our make-up was flawless and lasted the whole day and night –even with all the dancing we did!! Working with Jill and JKFlashy is such a pleasure because they do all the work for you and just have to sit back and relaxing while they work their magic. If you are getting married or have a special event you need the JKFlashy glam squad!!

J&R Tours

We used J&R Tours 54 passenger shuttle to transport our guests from the hotel to our reception site and back. The service was exceptional!! Rob was very professional and easy to work with. He took the stress out of worrying about how to transport our guests. The driver was very professional and pleasure to work with but more importantly he was there at the exact times and places we expected him to be with a smile on his face. He made sure everything ran smoothly so we didn’t have to worry about a thing. We highly recommend J&R Tours for your next event!!

Silver Star LimoWe were extremely satisfied with our Silver Star experience for our recent wedding!! The drivers were very professional and pleasure to work with but more importantly they were there at the exact times and places we expected them to be with a smile on their faces. I was extremely nervous about being on time and our driver was wonderful and helped keep me calm. I can’t thank them enough! If you want to have a stress-free wedding day I would highly recommend Silver Star!!  

Jimmy Dee

Alex was the MC for our wedding recently and we can’t thank him enough for an amazing evening!! As you walked into the ballroom the first thing you noticed was the beautiful uplighting Alex and his team provided to set the mood. Alex kept everyone involved and dancing all night long with his music selections. He played everything from today’s hits to the oldies everyone knows and loves. Trust us the dance floor was packed all night long. The music and MC can make or break a wedding and I can’t tell you how many compliments we have gotten about how amazing the music was all night long and how it was the BEST wedding our guests have ever been to!! Alex has a great personality and is so easy to work with. He made sure all of our special requests were taken care of so we didn’t have to worry about anything but enjoying ourselves. We highly recommend Alex and the Jimmy Dee team for your next event!!

Artistic Manner Flower Shop

Ronnie and his team provided the flowers for our wedding in September and only one word can describe the entire process – AMAZING!! I first met Ronnie last fall and after talking with him for 5 minutes I knew he was the right pick. At our next meeting he put together the most beautiful sample bouquet and centerpieces I have ever seen. The flowers on our wedding day were perfect from my bouquet to the church flowers to the centerpieces at our reception. People were fighting over who was going to take them home!! Ronnie is one of the most professional and kindest people you will ever work with. His attention to detail and ability to put flowers together in the most beautiful arrangements puts him in a class by himself. We look forward to working with Ronnie and his team in the future and highly recommend Artistic Manner for all your next event, you will not be disappointed!!

Homestyle Desserts BakeryHomestyle Desserts was the exclusive cake provider for our caterer. When we met with Rose she could not have been any nicer and helpful with the selection of our cake and design. We brought our snowboarder and skier cake topper with us to the tasting and she suggested we put snowflakes on 2 of the layers and ribbon on the 2 remaining layers and when we walking into the ballroom on the day of our wedding we could not have been happier. I was worried because sometimes wedding cakes can be dry and tasteless but not Homestyle Desserts the cake was so moist and delicious we could have eaten the entire cake ourselves. We received so many compliments from people saying it was the best wedding cake they had ever had. Thank you Rose!!

Jean-Jacques Culinary CreationsWe had our wedding at the Rowsley Estate in Scarsdale in September. Jean-Jacques was the caterer and the evening could not have been more perfect. Mary was our main contact leading up to the wedding and Donna was our Maitre D on the day of. They are two of the most professional and kindest people you will ever work with. They took care of every detail and ensured all of our special requests were taken care of. The food was amazing from the appetizers to the main courses – we are still getting compliments!! The entire staff was always right there to take care of our guests’ needs and treated us like family. We look forward to working with Mary and her team in the future and highly recommend Jean-Jacques for your next event, you will not be disappointed!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards