New York-Hudson Valley

Where can I buy...

a hair flower???

When I bought my dress back in October I found one at the Town Shop that I LOVED!!! Of course, I didn't buy it or write down the name of it and I have yet to find it again. I've looked online for hair flowers, but I really want to see them in person.

Any idea where I can find them?
Thanks!

Re: Where can I buy...

• edited December 2011
    I got mine from here:

http://www.lovealwaysannemarie.com/

I got the Marilyn style, and it's beautiful! Very fast to ship, too, and the owner is quick to respond to email inquiries.  Good luck! :-)
    Anniversary

BabyName Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Thank you! I checked out her site and I LOVE Simone, and of course it's out of stock. That's just my luck. Same thing happened with the bridesmaid jewelry I picked out from Macy's.
    I emailed her to see if more will be made. Thanks again!
  • edited December 2011
    No problem, I hope you can get the one you want!! :-)
    Anniversary

BabyName Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks! Unfortunately it's on back order for 5 weeks, so it's not going to work out. Seems to be the trend lately. The same thing happened with the bridesmaid jewelry I wanted to get. Oh well...
    Thanks again!
  • edited December 2011
    Ugh, bummer! I'm sorry you're having a tough time with your accessories, but if it's any consolation, I am having a terrible time finding the right shoes!! I've ordered and returned 14 pairs now!! Keep the faith, though, I'm sure we'll boh have better luck soon. :-)
    Anniversary

BabyName Ticker
  • Shelly030Shelly030 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Check out the stands in a mall near you.  I bought my barrette at one in Paramus Park, Paramus, NJ & they had hair flowers.  My friend said Garden State Plaza has a similar hair accessory booth. 
  • ssagessage member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011

what about etsy?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    Oooh, Garden State, my favorite mall! I need to get down there. Thanks!
    Steph, I've been all over etsy.
    Erindipity, good luck with the shoes. I thought returning six pairs was a lot! haha You'll find "the ones"!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards