New York-Hudson Valley
Options

Silverstar Limousine

This limousine company is by far the best! We had two limos and a rolls royce and the limos arrived on time at both my parent's house and my now husband's parent's house. The drivers were awesome! they were professional, caring, courteous, and had great personalities. The best was when we arrived at the church they rolled out a red carpet for me to walk on and they controlled opening the doors of the church and fixing my dress as I walked down the aisle I mean just unbelievable! When the ceremony was over, they had the red carpet for my husband and I with champagne and the rolls royce it was just so cool!.. The limos were in touch with eachother all day and in touch with the reception hall so everything was timed perfectly. limos were like brand new, with everything working. Even the old rolls royce had ac and everything. The driver always was polite and offered us water, soda, drinks whatever we needed. Drivers were patient and waited while we took extra pictures. It was an incredible service to compliment an incredible day. We worked with Mario Jr at Sliverstar limousine, he is so nice and understanding, i also had called and spoken to Frankie who was just as helpful. The timing was perfect and the service was wonderful, i definitely would recommend this limousine service to anyone they have every car you could ever dream of. we took a navigator and Porsche limo! i love the porsche!!!! We also had a car pick us up from the reception to our hotel and in the morning from the hotel to the airport and was also on time with incredible service!!!!! Thanks again Silverstar!

Re: Silverstar Limousine

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Sounds like a wonderful company AND a great limo driver!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for posting your reviews!  This one puts me at ease- I'm using Silverstar this Saturday.

So glad to hear that you had a beautiful wedding day!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Second Birthday tickers BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    bridaljoybridaljoy member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We used silverstar and they were fabulous.  We worked with Mario Jr and it was smooth sailing the during the entire process
  • Options
    valerie102780valerie102780 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We used Silverstar too. I cant say enough great things about them. They showed up early, didn't rush us and we went over and tehy didn't even charge an overage free. LOVE them and highly recommend them.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards