August 2013 Weddings

Hello! New Bride Here!

Hi Everyone!! 

I just wanted to stop and say hello! I  just got engaged this past weekend, and of course, the first thing to do was reactivate my acct from my friends wedding, and do my first offical post! My FI and are set to go on 8/18/13!  Looking forward to great chats with you ladies. I am SO glad it's my turn! :) 
Life Is Sweeter With Icing on Top... Daisypath Wedding tickers

Re: Hello! New Bride Here!

• Hello...congrats to you!! Were set for 8/31/13 how's are your planning coming along? Even though you jus got engaged lol
  • Hi! Thanks for the welcome! :) It still feels unreal, but I am SO happy!  And right now I am trying to pick colors! I thought I knew..but they will probably change, and looking at venues. I feel like we are behind on that! What about you?
  • Congrats on your recent engagement...I know we all too well know the joyous feeling your going through (njoy it honey) and im set for 8/17/13 and ive only viewed a place or two and have some appointments with some vendors but i have yet to really say book anything sooo trust me your right on schedule....Happy Wedding Planning

Lilypie - H1jI

Daisypath - MFL5

• Congrats!!! Welcome to the August 2013 board!
  • Thanks so much ladies! I look forward to planning with you all! 
  • znd13znd13 member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    Yay yay yay! Congrats and Welcome!
  • Sorry I'm so late responding! I feel like I'm behind as well compared to everyone else....its like when I think I've found the reception hall...something always make me rethink it lol..happy planning to you
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards