New York-Hudson Valley
Options

Fun times Tues

Since rain seems that it's going to be a reoccuring theme these next few days...

What is your favorite to do on a rainy day?

Jaimie

Re: Fun times Tues

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Curl up with a really good book!!  Or, watch Lifetime movies!!  FI is working all day tomorrow (well, really today since it's technically Tuesday)....bring on the rain!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    MidgetteMidgette member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    i wish i could lay in bed or on the sofa all day and watch tv! but nope its off to work for me

• Options
    edited December 2011
    lay on the couch all day watching television! Getting Panera for dinner!
  • Options
    Meliss5178Meliss5178 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Sleep in, watch TV/Movies and be lazy!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    curl up on the couch in comfy pjs with some tea or hot chocolate and watch TV all day :)
    Visit The Nest! Visit The Nest! Photobucket image
  • Options
    edited December 2011

Stay in bed and watch movies with the Hubby all day,or go shopping.

• Options
    BellaSposa223BellaSposa223 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have to agree with all of you pj's or sweatpants, in front of the tv either on the couch or laying in bed. I'm the same way for snowy days as well except I like to nap when there's snow!
  • Options
    smatuzasmatuza member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    agreed with everyone.. i didn't do much of anything today, went to the bank to change my name and watched tv from the dvr all day..  now that it's getting late i have to think about dinner for when DH gets home.. and maybe some cleaning too!
    Anniversary
    my read shelf:
    Stephanie's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf) BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-york-hudson-valley_fun-times-tues-2?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:113Discussion:5bc40eac-5377-420e-95ed-d73888a6e32aPost:bf87d3d5-9ce1-4f83-b7bb-a084da450283">Re: Fun times Tues</a>:
    [QUOTE]curl up on the couch in comfy pjs with some tea or hot chocolate and watch TV all day :)
    Posted by chrisnjay2010[/QUOTE]

And if FI could be right by my side it would be the ultimate.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards