New York-Hudson Valley
Options

Videographers...

Trying to find a videographer who's in or around O.C. who is not cookie cutter.  I completey respect people's taste and opinions and those who like the traditional route, I just really don't want to spend money on something I don't like.

Looking for...
Something different, unique, original, fun.  Ideas? Recommendations? Contacts?

This is a tall order, but figured someone may have found something that fits this bill and wants to share.

I saw a random video on Vimeo a year ago, and it didn't have any video credits, but it made me feel warm and fuzzy.  Other than documenting the ceremony, they asked questions of the bridal party and some guests about the bride and groom.  Then when they edited it, the interactive stuff was there in between mingling, a little partying, and captured some of the portraits taken.

Just as a side note, when I say interactive I don't mean the camera man saying "say hi to the bride and groooooom!"  I mean like actual questions.

Long Post. Sorry
Laughing

Re: Videographers...

• Options
    vienna1121vienna1121 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    i cant recommend my video guy enough...we used alliance video productions out of nj. they did our wedding in westchester and are willing to travel...he was the complete opposite of cookie cutter. his edits were fantastic and completely surprised us with our finished product as he added a special touch for the groom and i....ifyou google him you can see some of his video shorts on facebook and his website....i highly recommend him!!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Maybe try Your Cinematic Wedding Studio. The owner films documentaries and his style isn't what I'd call cookie cutter. He was fantastic to work with and really creative.
  • Options
    eclibraeclibra member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for the suggestions ladies.  I'll look into both of them.
    Laughing
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We are using Bill from Starlight http://www.starlight-productions.com/index.html and we were the people who did not want video until we met him and said we could have whatever we wanted :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards