Wedding Classifieds
Options

FS - LOTS OF WEDDING SUPPLIES

Downsizing my wedding/event business!!!
Local to Cincinnati and Dayton
If you need something.....I PROBABLY HAVE IT! AND FOR A FRACTION OF THE COST!
Just ask!

Re: FS - LOTS OF WEDDING SUPPLIES

• Options
    looking for candles and candle holders for centerpieces. What do you have?! !
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • Options
    looking for chair covers, candles and centerpieces or candy jars 

Please email hawthorne2012@live.com 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Need table cloths... do you have any Ivory or Champagne colored?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Need black chair covers and round linens! Colors are red and grey- ideally want grey linens!
  • Options
    I need purple napkins and purple chair sashes.... do you have either of those?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Looking for silver charger plates. Please email: matt.nivea@gmail.com

Thanks
  • Options
    My colors are purple and champagne. I née purple over lays a d champagne under lays. I also need lavender napkins. I'm looking into bamboo plates and stuff. You have any of that? Please email TaraLeBlanc@rocketmail.com
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    looking for glass vases, seaglass, votives, blue runners.
    email me at tbrie210@gmail.com please

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    my colors are burnt orange latte and champagne i'm looking for any decor that wud go with fall themed wedding without looking like walmart scare crow aisle....please email warrenlindsay@ymail.com any picture you may have of fall stuff or those colors
  • Options
    Looking for 200 silver charger plates. Please e-mail me at Katie_Lehman00@hotmail.com.

Thanks,

Katie :)
  • Options
    Do you have a web site with pictures to look at?
  • Options
    Looking for ivory chair covers cheap! My email is laciey_08@hotmail.com if you have any! Thanks! Lacie
  • Options
    starbritte1starbritte1 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited January 2012
    looking for red or silver chargers, white chair covers, red chair sashes, red table runners,  and satin red napkins. Also if you have a web site of the items you have for sale - please forward over.  Thanks 

starbritte1@yahoo.com
  • Options
    I need white ostrich feathers and eifel tower vases. Email me at alevato223@gail. Thanks!
  • Options
    I am looking for anything that is green, purple or silver and centerpieces. Thanks!!
    jen1081@hotmail.com
  • Options
    email me at seselia67@yahoo.com if you have ivory banquet chair covers.
  • Options
    HI there, I live in Cincinnati. I need Fushia pink linens or anything black and white damask print. And vases for table centerpieces. As well as any silk flowers that can be used for alter decor. Please let me know if you have anything available!

Thanks,

Bridgette
    bridgetteh83@gmail.com
  • Options
    N.N. member

Sorry I'm not selling my candle holders. Congrats@

• Options
    N.N. member
    I have 10 120" ivory oolyester tablecloths - $15 each - VERY NICE-MANUFACTURE PRICE VERY MUCH HIGHER.
  • Options
    N.N. member
    what type and color of candle do you need? I have several different ones.
  • Options
    N.N. member
    I have black runners/chair bows I rent out but do not sale.  I do have several red floral sprays if you are interested and 15 black various type wrought iron candle holders for sale $3.00 each.  If you are interested I can send photos.
  • Options
    N.N. member
    Sorry no lavender.
  • Options
    N.N. member
    I do not sorry.
  • Options
    N.N. member
    Sorry i do not
  • Options
    N.N. member
    edited January 2012
    fromthismoment.synthasite.com
  • Options
    N.N. member
    http://fromthismoment.synthasite.com = This is my website, but I don't have all the photos of all my items on there yet. I'm working on it! Thanks!
  • Options
    I am looking for table numbers and the holders to display on the table.
  • Options
    Lisamac20Lisamac20 member
    First Comment
    edited January 2012
    I am looking for clear cylinders btw 8-12" tall.  Please reply to lisamac52985@hotmail.com.

Thanks!
  • Options
    Ladies:

You all have wonderful taste.  My daughter is having a wedding in August that ties in with so much of what you have already said.  Ivory/plum/candelabras/eiffel tower vases/chair covers.  If any of you do buy these kind of items... keep my email, maybe we could buy from you when you're done with your items?

Thanks!
    Wendy
  • Options
    I am doing a fall wedding with colors of dark pink (fuschia) and ocean blue. The linens are being provided by our venue as part of our package. But I am looking for birch bark vases, ocean blue pomander flowers and dark pink pomander flowers, and LED tea light candles if you have any let me know at westandersonwedding@gmail.com

Thanks,

Erin
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards