Wedding Classifieds
Options

fs- fall wedding center pieces never used, empty wine bottles, and pumpkin basket

wedding canceled, and i have already purchased 16 fall pumpkin centerpieces. 

all items came from michaels craft store, and include the following- 

16 large metal dk brown wire pumpkin candle holders with crystal beads down the side. they are about 12"x12". they hold a single ball or pillar candel in the center. there is a small prong in the holder to secure the candel on all but one. i easily used wire cutters to snip it off to allow it to hold a mason jar candle level when doing a mock up, only because my venue does not allow candles not in a container. but even this one would be easily used for wax only candles. 

to go around them i have 16 leaf candle rings.  there are 3 tones in the leaves. one version is mostly burgundy, one version is mostly green, and the other is mostly orange. they all have gold colors and a shimmer of gold glitter to them and a type of berries. all rings are as they came except one that i cut the ring to allow me to weave it through in the wire pumpkin during mock up. is can be used without notice of the cutting with out any problems. 

i also have 16 dark metallic redish brown chargers. they look like metal, but are actually plastic. 

i have a pumpkin shaped basket that my flower girl was going to use. 

i also have about 130 various empty used wine bottles that were going to be used to make wind chimes and tiki torches for favors. 99% of the bottles are in identacal pairs, but no more then about 20 are the same. all are browns, greens, and yellows- no clear. 

i would like:
$12/centerpiece or $10/each if purchase all 16
$15 for the basket
$50 for all the wine bottles

pick up in the canton/massillon/akron/dover area. 
i do not want to but shipping is available for centerpieces and basket- but please note the pumpkins are not very heavy, but will take several boxes to due to their shape and size, and the chargers are quite heavy. 
- i will not know actual shipping charges until i know the quanity and take them to the post office day of shipping. shipping charges are not included in pricing. 

i cannot get the pics to upload for some reason. i can text and email them with no problem. 

contact me at moose0527@sbcglobal.net with any questions 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards