New York-Hudson Valley

Best of Times Video

Hello,
I'm wondering if anyone has used this company?  If so, how long did it take you to get your finished video.  We used them for our wedding last September and still have not recieved our video, I'm just trying to see if this is normal, it seems a bit long to me...

Thanks!

Re: Best of Times Video

• My friend used them for her wedding in '08 and she told me it took an entire year to get there video back.  Hope it's sooner for you!
    Follow Me on Pinterest image

Weight Loss Journey Blog- Feel free to read if you like!updated 3/25/12 http://danaslapbandjourney.blogspot.com/
  • We used them for our October wedding. We haven't received our video yet so I called them to find out what was going on.  They told me that it usually takes 6-8 months to get the video and that they were looking at closer to 8 months. Hope that helps.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-york-hudson-valley_best-of-times-video?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:113Discussion:6b166be9-45fa-4a3d-a788-ee775bcb5984Post:30fc7eaa-29b3-4ad8-9569-9ef36ca08cdf">Best of Times Video</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hello, I'm wondering if anyone has used this company?  If so, how long did it take you to get your finished video.  We used them for our wedding last September and still have not recieved our video, I'm just trying to see if this is normal, it seems a bit long to me... Thanks!
    Posted by MrsFee930[/QUOTE]

My wife n I got married 9/10/11, my wife's 25th birthday as wel....we literally just received out video today, 6/29/12 after numerous amounts of phone calls and emails. I never once received a phone call back to date. And the best part is our 2 and 1/2 year old niece sung happy birthday in full, by her self, to my wife and that somehow did not make the video...even after I specifically asked for it to be on there.
    Now that my tangent is done, I do not believe this time frame to be normal as at least 3 other couples we know received their videos in 3 months or less.
  • I almost feel bad posting this, but I feel couples should be aware. My wife and I used Best of Times Video for our wedding, which was held on 9/10/11, my wife's 25th birthday. When we booked best of times we were told that it would take up to a 6 month maximum to receive our production. Also at the time of booking we had no issues in making contact with any best of times personnel. Now fast forward to our wedding day, our 2 1/2 year old (at the time) niece sung happy birthday to my wife, all by herself, all alone on the dance floor, a precious memory that my wife and I looked forward to remember, cherish, and WATCH. With that in mind I attempted to contact best of times video, numerous times, to make sure that segment made our video. I left numerous messages and did not receive a response until I finally left a post on their Facebook page. Next May 2012 came and still no video. I again began to all the office of best of times. I never once received a phone call back and I believe maybe 2-3 emails. Finally on 6/29/12 almost 10 months after our wedding day our video had finally arrived (still no phone call, even though I specifically asked for a phone call and not an email). Of course my wife and I immediately put the DVD in. Though best of times used a static camera that they stated runs from start to end, there was not 1 second of our niece singing happy birthday to my wife, and I again state I did specifically ask for that. I finish by apologizing, because I honestly do not want to or like saying bad things, but I feel that is a true example of unacceptable customer service and though the memory of the song will always be there, we will never be able to watch it again!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards