New York-Hudson Valley
Options

Affordable Photo Booth Resource

Could anyone reccomend an affordable photo booth resource? I was just quoted $1250 by a photog who said he would take off $250 is I did a photo package with him as well, but I think that sounds crazy. Is this a normal price?? I've noticed that a lot of places offer the scrapbook for an additional $200-$300 wtf!?!?!? I can get the scrapbook/supplies that I want from ACMoore for about $50. Am I just crazy or does this sound like a lot of money? TIA
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Affordable Photo Booth Resource

• Options
    edited December 2011
    way overpriced....ive seen some photo booth rentals that were 700 to 800 dollars....and i thought that was a lot! i say if you want a photo booth, do a DIY photo booth with one of those instant cameras. They even have new instant cameras that print out on sticky paper.
  • Options
    smatuzasmatuza member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    i used partybooths.com  their prices are online and i thought it was reasonable
    Anniversary
    my read shelf:
    Stephanie's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf) BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    tstegertsteger member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    No no no WAY over priced.  Go with The DJ Company.  I'm getting mine for $850 all night, unlimited pics and an attendant.

www.thedjco.net
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    When we were looking, the "around $1000" price actually ended up being good because I had seen it offered for more. When someone on the knot said they found one for "around $800" I told her that was a great deal!

So, yeah, there are companies that will do it for less. But the price you were quoted wasn't crazy, it was just a little on the higher side.

Good luck!

ps - like pp said, party booths gets mentioned on here a lot.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    The company we went with was local, and it ended up being around $950 (they quoted us higher (1200), but I talked him down using the national price).  The national company partybooths.com is around $900.  

We had the scrapbook (included) and some people left photos but not a ton.  If it was 200-300 extra, I'd skip it.

My husband thought it was a lot of $$ and was skeptical, and was so glad we did.  It was worth EVERY penny.  The booth was filled the entire time, and people loved it.  The photos are sooooo funny.  

I also went to party city, and spent $80 on hats/glasses/boas and other random props, which I highly recommend.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards