Wedding Classifieds
Options

Wanted: Casablanca Sash SA003

Hi ladies, I'm lookng for the Casablanca sash style SA003 for my wedding in August. I feel in love with it at the bridal shop but it's just so expensive! 

Thank you! :)

Re: Wanted: Casablanca Sash SA003

• Options
    did you ever find this sash for a discounted price?

• Options
    I have this very sash with tags on it. I am looking to sell. Please let me know if you're still interested!
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_wedding-classifieds_wanted-casablanca-sash-sa003?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:88cfd470-2733-4f72-b942-6665357a2380Discussion:9eabac9a-55f6-4bbb-8053-2bca2756a212Post:d6a09908-b8a4-4ad2-b33c-f9b2a4a071af">Re: Wanted: Casablanca Sash SA003</a>:
    [QUOTE]I have this very sash with tags on it. I am looking to sell. Please let me know if you're still interested!
    Posted by ncapriotti[/QUOTE]

<div>Hello!</div><div>I am interested in purchasing this sash.  Is it still available and in what color?  Thank you. </div><div>
    </div><div>Best, </div><div>Sarah</div>
  • Options
    I'm interested in purchasing if its still available.
  • Options

Hi Ladies,

I am also looking for Casablanca Sash SA003.

If anyone has one to sell please message me at morganbrittanyblanchard@aol.com

Thank you!

-Morgan

• Options
    I am looking for this same Casablanca sash SA003...is anyone selling? Thanks 
    meghan719@gmail.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards