Wedding Classifieds
Options

ATTN: Brides still in search of their wedding dress

I have TWO (2) unused, new with tags attached wedding dresses for sale. I found a great deal on these dresses, and on impulse I bought both of them and have decided that they aren't "The One." I'm asking $100 each. Both dresses reatil for over $300. At a later time, For more information please feel free to contact me at codyandashley2013@gmail.com. I can send pictures through email if you'd like. (they're too large to post on here.)  Discuss a different price as well as shipping or any additional information you may need. 

Ashley

Re: ATTN: Brides still in search of their wedding dress

• Options
    edited February 2012
    I have TWO (2) unused, new with tags attached wedding dresses for sale. I found a great deal on these dresses, and on impulse I bought both of them and have decided that they aren't "The One." I'm asking $100 each. Both dresses reatil for over $300. At a later time, For more information please feel free to contact me at codyandashley2013@gmail.com. I can send pictures through email if you'd like. (they're too large to post on here.)  Discuss a different price as well as shipping or any additional information you may need. 

Ashley
  • Options
    What size are the dresses?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards