New York-Hudson Valley
Options

Color Make up Studio

A lot of peope have recommended Christine. I am pretty sure I won't be having make up done BUT I want to investigate. How much did she cost? How does it work if you're having a morning (11am) ceremony-do you go to the studio, does she come to you? Please share any experiences! Thanks!
~ES~

Re: Color Make up Studio

• Options
    She comes to you. She is amazing! She charges 110 for the bride (airbrush looks great and lasts for hours)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I had my trial with Christine, not only does she do awesome work she is super friendly and makes you feel like you have known her for years!  Very accommodating, too.  She comes to you :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I love makeup and do my own makeup very well, but nothing compared to the way Christine made me look. For $110 including lashes I wanted to look my best especially since I was spending a lot on photography. So worth it!
  • Options

I don't really care about makeup nor wear a lot of makeup but it made a huge difference.  I went for a natural look but I just looked better.  I think its worth it, and like pp Christine is super friendly and accomodating.  If I looked good thats all that mattered, lol

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-york-hudson-valley_color-make-up-studio?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:113Discussion:71f9cea9-8611-4770-aa0b-26a4bf3329f8Post:18930137-6612-4538-b557-945c913169a5">Re: Color Make up Studio</a>:
    [QUOTE]I don't really care about makeup nor wear a lot of makeup but it made a huge difference.  I went for a natural look but I just looked better.  I think its worth it, and like pp Christine is super friendly and accomodating.  If I looked good thats all that mattered, lol
    Posted by foreverbossy[/QUOTE]<div>
    </div><div>Ditto this. I went for a very natural look as I never wear much makeup, but I look SO MUCH better in my wedding photos than in any other pictures of me. 

</div>
    imageimageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards