Wedding Classifieds

Thirty 120" white round table cloths for sale!

I have thirty 120" white round table cloths that I used for my wedding in May.  All have been washed and look just like they did when I bought them new a couple of months ago!  I would be willing to sell all of them for $350.   Let me know if interested! 

Re: Thirty 120" white round table cloths for sale!

• Will you split them up? I am interested in buying 24 of them if you lower your price a little. If these are the polyester kind, your price seems a little high as they are only $11.19 a piece on linentablecloth, $10.75 on smartyhadaparty, etc. You are asking more than that for used. Let me know!

"When life hands you lemons, make a beef stew." Andy Milinokis
  • I would be willing to negotiate on the price and just sell 24 of them to you.  Are you needing them quickly or would parcel post be fine?  -Ashley 
  • hello, I am interested in 8-10 of your white table linens. How much for the linens and to ship to murfreesboro tn 37128? please email me at [email protected] Thanks. I will need them before our wedding on August 11, 2012.
  • Ashley - I sent you a pm

"When life hands you lemons, make a beef stew." Andy Milinokis
  • I need one dozen if you could lower the price and no one takes them.  Let me know and send a photo.  Thanks much!  Esther  [email protected]
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards