Wedding Vows & Ceremony Discussions
Options

Proflowers?

Has anyone used proflowers for their ceremony stuff? My venue is charging me $250 for the bridal bouquet alone, and I usually love proflowers stuff, I was hoping someone had used them and could let me know some pros and cons....
SoFla December Siggy: Our favorite Holiday pic=Christmas 2011, 3 days after we got engaged 7E8C9975-2584-46D6-9348-98F987844629-655-00000022C95C02AF magicalkingdoms.com Ticker
Free Disney Tickers https://apps.facebook.com/Disney-Weddings/sites/theprincessandthegator

Re: Proflowers?

• Options
    I was going to ask what are proflowers until I realized a commercial came on! Lol, weird! Can you look around at other floral shops (mine was $175)? Or you can make your own, or use proflowers. I haven't had any experience with them but they look like nice flowers.
    November 2011 Siggy Challenge: The First Kiss
    Fall Wedding Bio
  • Options
    naomikbnaomikb member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited February 2012
    $250 for the bridal bouquet alone sounds high to me, but it totally depends on the type of flowers that are in it and what flowers you want.  Mine was about $150 but I stuck to in-season flowers that weren't expensive to start with.

I would check out independent, local florists in your area - if they don't have a storefront location they can usually give better prices because they don't have as much overhead.

I don't know anything about Proflowers.
  • Options
    The selection of flowers is varied from all sorts of flowers and arrangements for the current season. According to the season, those flowers has chosen for the wedding. These flowers can also be for any occasion. 
  • Options
    I've sent my mom an arrangement from Proflowers, and it was really nice. I don't have any experience with bouquets from them, though.

You could also check small local florists. I realise cost of living here is probably different from where you are, but I paid $80 for mine. We are getting mine and 4 bridesmaids bouquets done for about $160.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards