New York-Hudson Valley
Options

Bands for Wedding

Hi all! Does anyone have any recommendations for bands? My fiance and I are getting married next year in Rockland County. Our budget is about $8k for a Saturday night in Fall. Any recommendations?

Re: Bands for Wedding

• Options
    krodnerkrodner member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We absolutely loved our band- the Jon Bates Band.  Their talent and sound was amazing.  Jon himself couln't have been easier to work with, he was really quick to respond to emails and phone calls and he really did a great job in covering all the details that you didn't even realize you need to think about.  You can adjust the size of the band/ instruments depending on budget-  they are also willing to learn songs that they may not already know.  If they had a show I'd get tickets : )
  • Options
    wdubin122wdubin122 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Soul System with Rob Affuso.  He was the drummer for Skid Row.  They play all kinds of music.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We used The Touch www.thetouchpage.com and loved them. They were within your budget and we had a trio play the cocktail hour too.
  • Options
    Roseinbloom2Roseinbloom2 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Soul Revival! They were amazing at our wedding! I loved them as soon as I heard them. I highly recommend them. Their website is: www.soulrevivalband.com HTH!
  • Options
    wdubin122wdubin122 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
     Soul System is on  FB with videos.  I think they still do weddings.
  • Options
    limocatlimocat member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We loved our band-Joe Kazz Music. Awesome sound and very affordable. Really wonderful to work with too-very organized. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards