Wedding Classifieds
Options

Aqua Blue Ball Mason Jars

Hello Beautiful Brides!

I got (way!) too many mason jars for my outdoor wedding, and they're BEAUTIFUL!  My friend's grandpa worked at the Ball factory and started collecting them over 40 years ago!

My fiance and I personally washed and checked each one, and I'd love to enrich a wedding with these gorgeous mason jars.

$6/quart
$5/pint

I would prefer to sell them by the dozen, but will sell them in bulk if interested.

Let me know!

Maria

Re: Aqua Blue Ball Mason Jars

• Options
    Is it $6 for each individual quart or is that for a dozen?
  • Options
    If you will ship them, I will buy some. I need the pint sized ones. You can email me at brandiewine1128@gmail.com. Thanks!
  • Options
    edited April 2011
    HI!
    how many do you have?  would you be willing to sell 6 pint and 6 quart?  I live in Atlanta, GA so how much would you charge for shipping?
    Thank you!!
  • Options
    hi! how many do you have? again is it $6 per jar or per dozen? im interested in  a dozen of each. how much is shipping? im in southern california. thanks

-april
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Hi!

It's $6 a jar, but I'd be willing to bargain!  How many are you interested in?

M
  • Options
    How many do you have left?
  • Options
    Are these still available?  I may be am interested in 4 of the pint sized ones.  Thanks.
  • Options

Hi!
    Do you have any of these still available? I will most likely neeeed 20 quart probably. Let me know! :)
    Thanks!
    Jenna

• Options
    Am interested in pint and quart jars if still available. 
  • Options
    Are any of these still available?  We need 12 Qt. size and 12 pint size.  Do you have any left?  Sure hope so, but it has been a long time since you posted this.

Connie Easley
    Austin, Texas

• Options
    nstevens01nstevens01 member
    First Comment
    edited January 2012
    Interested in purchasing 24 pint and 12 quart aqua mason jars--would you consider shipping to Florida???Thanks a lot Natalie Stevens
                                                             West Palm beach
  • Options
    Hi , any chance you still have blue ball mason jars available? I am looking for a dozen quart size.  Thanks
  • Options
    Hi I'm interested in some also if you have some still available ! Thanks ! Megan chapman Jackson , Tn
  • Options
    Hi
    I'm interested ...
    I sent you a PM. Thanks
  • Options
    Do you have any jars still available?
  • Options
    Nic65Nic65 member
    First Comment
    Hi, 

I'm interested in the jars- do you have any left?
  • Options
    Hello!!!!!

well this is a long shot because it is now a year later.....but.....do you still have any of those mason jars? i need tons!!!!! I am looking for quart size ones. If you or anyone have a reference as to where I might be able to buy some in bulk otherwise it would be greatly appreciated!!!!!

thanks so much!
    Jessica

Je9221@gmail.com
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_wedding-classifieds_aqua-blue-ball-mason-jars?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:88cfd470-2733-4f72-b942-6665357a2380Discussion:af478547-f1c5-4d0f-8501-c1c71966f3daPost:fcc0253a-55a7-48f0-b2fa-e9c4924a385c">Aqua Blue Ball Mason Jars</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hello Beautiful Brides! I got (way!) too many mason jars for my outdoor wedding, and they're BEAUTIFUL!  My friend's grandpa worked at the Ball factory and started collecting them over 40 years ago! My fiance and I personally washed and checked each one, and I'd love to enrich a wedding with these gorgeous mason jars. $6/quart $5/pint I would prefer to sell them by the dozen, but will sell them in bulk if interested. Let me know! Maria
    Posted by mcstrosnider[/QUOTE]

i wanted to see how many you have and how much would the bulk price be?
  • Options
    Maria, I know it's been over a year, but I thought I would give it a try to see if you have any jars left. Would like 1 dozen quart size. Thanks much, Laurie laurie5b@sbcglobal.net
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    Do you still have these?  If so, how many?

617 997 9674
  • Options

I know it's been quite a while, but I thought I would respond since your friend's grandpa worked at Ball.  I'm looking for 80 pint sized aqua jars.  Any resources would be greatly appreciated. my email tracy@bluewaterescrow.com

• Options
    Are there any of these left?  If so I would like to try and get 4-6 dozen.  Thanks
  • Options
    I'm interested too. Does anyone have any to sell? My email address is jdub7083@live.com. 

Thanks! 

• Options
    I'm interested too. Does anyone have any to sell? My email address is jdub7083@live.com. 

Thanks! 

• Options
    I am interested in 40 quart size blue mason jars if you have any left. Thank you Mwalsh2@nycap.rr.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards