New York-Hudson Valley
Options

5/30 Vendor Reviews!!

So I haven't posted that much but when I was planning I always found vendor reviews super helpful so I hope this helps someone!

C.V. Rich Mansion & Caperberry Catering: A+.  Everything was absolutely perfect.  The food was AMAZING and the staff were excellent.  I really can't recommend them enough.  The venue was beautiful and we received so many compliments on it. 

Kimberly Salem Photography: A++.  Probably my favorite vendor.  We used her for engagement pictures and were thrilled with the results.  She was very discrete and still got great shots.  Highly recommended!!

The DJ Company - Tom: A.  They were great to work with, had great prices, and overall did what we wanted.  Tom didn't play all of our requests, but then again we probably had way too many.  The uplighting was beautiful. 

Artistic Manner Florist: A+.  All of the flowers were beautiful and they even threw in 2 free arrangements!! Ron was great all along and did a sample of almost every piece for us a week before the wedding so we could be sure of what we wanted. 

Video: Still waiting :-)

Ten Hair & Makeup  Maria: A+.  Maria was amazing!! She did 5 bridemaids' hair, my mom, and my hair and makeup.  Everyone looked fabulous and hair lasted through the whole night.  I did the fake lashes and was so glad!! My makeup was flawless all evening.

Crowne Plaza room block: A.  Free shuttle and a free room.  Can't complain!

Groom's Cake: Lulu's Bakery: B.  The cake tasted great but was not what I ordered.  I am currently trying to receive a partial refund and will update this review.

I'm sure I'm missing things but I can't think of anything else right now!  Please feel free to pm me with any questions.  Thank you all so much for all of your help!!

Sneak peak of pro shots:
http://www.kimberlysalemblog.com/weddings/sarah-david-wedding-sneak-peek/

Re: 5/30 Vendor Reviews!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards