Wedding Vows & Ceremony Discussions
Options

Help please ceremony location

Okay so my wedding is in August and I still dont have a ceremony location.  We are trying to go for an outdoor wooded area that isn't expensive.  We were originally going to do it at one of the parks in the the cleveland metroparks but we have too many people, so they will not allow it. We are inviting around 180 and most likely 140-150 will show up to the ceremony. Our reception is in North Olmsted so I would like to stay about a half an hour or closer for the ceremony. I feel I have called everyone and either they are booked or wont allow that many people. PLEASE help, starting to really freak out! AHHH!
Thanks Ladies

Re: Help please ceremony location

• Options
    OBX2011OBX2011 member
    First Anniversary First Answer 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited March 2012
    Try your Local Board

<-------------------------

• Options

There are plenty of outdoor places in the Metroparks that can accomodate that number!  I'm very surprised you weren't able to find anything with them.  Have you tried calling around North Olmsted?  They have lots of wooded areas there.  Try their chamber of commerce or their city office and get suggestions for places to start from there.  Of course, being that close to North Olmsted means you're pretty close to the air port, so outside may not be as desirable as you think.  Just saying.  Planes fly low and often around there.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards