New York-Hudson Valley
Options

Bridal Shower in Westchester?

My fellow bridesmaids and I are trying to find a place to host a bridal shower for our friend at the end of June.  We are looking for places with a private room that would be available for lunch or brunch.

We've come up with Half Moon, Sam's of Gedney, Tarry lodge, the Olde Stone Mill, Vintage and Harrys of Hartsdale.  A lot of these places are booked or our party doesnt fit their minimum.  

Has anyone else had a good experience with any restaurants in the Westchester area that have a private room (so she doesnt feel like shes on display to the other patrons)?

Any help is much appreciated! 

Re: Bridal Shower in Westchester?

• Options
    riab85riab85 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

we had our engagement party at Traditions 118, its on the yorktown/mahopac boarder. I think the website lists it as granite springs, but you can get to it by most major highways. the food is very good, the layout can be changed based on what your looking for. the have a smaller room with a fire place, but then they have a huge room that can be changed to 3, and an outdoor area. i would recommend going in for dinner one night, i always get the chicken caprice. and after a little snooping, im almost positive that my shower is going to be there as well lol. but honestly it does not disappoint.

good luck!! :)

• Options
    edited December 2011
    My shower is actually going to be at Dunwoody golf club in Yonkers.
    They have a nice room with windows and patio out to the golf course.
    Best of all. I can tell them how many golfers I have and the guys can go out golfing for the day while we have the shower!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    My daughters shower is booked at X20, for a champagne brunch.  it is beautiful and has great food.  Minimum is 30.  the room is private and has a hudson view.  I know they had July 3 available, last week.  I know it is hard to find a place with a private room.  Traditons in somers is also good, like stated above, but it sounds like you are looking for lower West.  Broadway cafe (italian) in Dobbs Ferry has great food and i think they have a small private room.  La Fontane in Somers also has good food, no private room but they can screen off a section or maybe you would be able to use the patio which is covered.  Good luck!
  • Options
    cusi229cusi229 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    i would cross off Tarry Lodge unless you want to spend a ton of money per person.  It's very expensive there.  Half Moon is awesome! and so pretty!!  So is Harvest on the Hudson.  You can also do Sunset Cove in Tarrytown
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Mine was at Reggia Morelli

great food!  great price!  great time!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards