New York-Hudson Valley
Options

Programs?

I know we are all at different stages of planning. I'm wondering if you could post pictures of your programs or what you plan to use. Were they DIY projects or did you buy them? Thanks!
Anniversary Follow Me on Pinterest my read shelf:
Kristin's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)

Re: Programs?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Microsoft has a few program templates online.  That is what I used.  I took one of the formats form word as a guide  and one for MS Publisher and created it in MS Publisher.  It was really easy.  Then I bought paper from Michaels and printed them out.  Or you can have them printed at UPS Store or Kinkos or something like that.

http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/templates/results.aspx?qu=wedding+programs&ck=1&av=all
  • Options
    edited December 2011

We just created a 2 colum page on Landscape and then filled in the information that we used.picture might be hard to see but it's a basic program. The hard part was making sure all the pages follo wthe same path. I worked on this for a day and a half trying to get the spacing and page order correct.

• Options
    edited December 2011
    i bought my programs from Michaels, they had a kit so it was super easy.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards