Wedding Classifieds
Options

Cristalier Chandalier Clear French Crystals/Pendant Crystals in 3 Sizes

Hi!  I have 90 beautiful crystals I ordered from Cristalier for my wedding and they looked just lovely hanging from branches in my centerpieces.  There are 55 1 3/4" Clear Acrylic French Pendant Crystals with 4 hexagons attached for a total of about 4 1/2", 18 1 1/2" Clear Acrylic French Crystals with just the one hexagon and 17 3" Clear Glass French Crystals that also have one hexagon.  Retail was about $80.  Make me an offer at mayeflower@yahoo.com. Thanks for looking!

I have a picture but when I post it the system deletes it from my post...I guess you can email me for a pick or look on the Cristalier website.

Re: Cristalier Chandalier Clear French Crystals/Pendant Crystals in 3 Sizes

• Options
    edited April 2012
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.weddingchannel.com/main.aspx/wedding-boards_wedding-classifieds_cristalier-chandalier-clear-french-crystalspendant-crystals-in-3-sizes?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:88cfd470-2733-4f72-b942-6665357a2380Discussion:c1dcdbec-476e-4c6f-b162-df770e409e4aPost:9fd1b85e-1b5b-4054-9e27-9ead47583752">Cristalier Chandalier Clear French Crystals/Pendant Crystals in 3 Sizes</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hi!  I have 90 beautiful crystals I ordered from Cristalier for my wedding and they looked just lovely hanging from branches in my centerpieces.  There are 55 1 3/4" Clear Acrylic French Pendant Crystals with 4 hexagons attached for a total of about 4 1/2", 18 1 1/2" Clear Acrylic French Crystals with just the one hexagon and 17 3" Clear Glass French Crystals that also have one hexagon.  Retail was about $80.  Make me an offer at mayeflower@yahoo.com. Thanks for looking! I have a picture but when I post it the system deletes it from my post...I guess you can email me for a pick or look on the Cristalier website.
    Posted by Mayeflower[/QUOTE]
    The crystals at <a href="http://www.etherealdecor.com/" rel="nofollow">www.etherealdecor.com</a> are really beautiful and there are some metal trees for table centerpieces (to hang the crystals on) for anyone who does not have time or patience to use real branches.  There are two kinds (Swarovski), beautiful but costs more and ethereal, costs less. check it out.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards