New York-Hudson Valley
Options

Menu Suggestions: View on the Hudson

Ladies! I don't post as frequently on here because I don't know much about the area (planning from NJ for a Rockland Wedding). But we are about to do our menu choices and I was hoping some of you may be able to help!

If you've had your wedding or attended anything at the View, I'm looking for suggestions for food to choose (or stay away from). Any help is much appreciated!!

Re: Menu Suggestions: View on the Hudson

• Options
    Shelly030Shelly030 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I just went to a wedding there (in bridal party).  All of the food was very good!  Fiance had prime rib & he seemed happy.  I had chicken saltimbocca which was also very good (a little salty, but i like salty).  The only thing I didn't like was the shredded potato triangle thing they serve with dinner.  The edges were over done and almost inedible.  Everything I had at the cocktail hour was delicious!  The only passed hordourve I had was the salmon in puff pastry & it was pretty good, but the station food was very nice.   Congratulations & good luck! 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    we got married there almost a year ago and had the salmon, chicken saltinboca, and ny strip. everyone raved about the ny strip. 

my husband didn't like the sauce on the salmon i would maybe ask if they can bake it. and put some seasoning on it. 
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Hello. I've waited here for you. Everlong<3<br>
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards