New York-Hudson Valley

feeling relieved and nervous at the same time!

I can't believe it's getting here so fast!  I got engaged in September 2008 and slowly was planning and felt like I had a lot done.  Now that it's three weeks away I feel like I have so much left to do!!

Anyway, today I did my tables which was incredibly easier than I thought it was going to be!  I also picked up our bands yesterday!

This week's to-do list after school finishes:
- Complete "We Do" letters for cake table
- Visit with church music director to pick all songs
- Call photographer for time they will be getting to my house
- Figure out times for hair/make-up for everyone
- Get marriage license
- Find a cake topper
- Make favors
- Make programs
- Find sexy underwear that doesn't show through my dress!
- Finish playlist for DJ
- Drop off playlist and photos to DJ
- Start OOT bags for hotel
- Call insurance and have rings added

Not too many things right?  If it doesn't get done this week, some can be done next week but I'm starting to feel overwhelmed!!  Anyone else?!
Anniversary
my read shelf:
Stephanie's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf) BabyFruit Ticker

Re: feeling relieved and nervous at the same time!

• edited December 2011
    Once school is done, you will feel like you have so much time to yourself!  I finished Friday (I teach in Westchester) and I feel like I have sooo much time on my hands now to get little things done around the house.  Our wedding isn't until November, but I have a lot of stuff to get done over the summer.  The best part will be everyone works during the day, so you'll find lots of time to be productive!! Good luck!!! :)
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • edited December 2011

Relax! You have time!

(And by being off for the week before the wedding, you will get a lot done)

I did my favors the weekend before. And my hotel bags two nights before (after getting home fro the rehearsal).

Best thing to do is prioritize - And figure out what takes a quick phone call. And what needs more time. Also what needs to get done during business hours or retail hours. And what can be done during "off" hours. 5am? 11pm?

Good luck! It will be here before you know it!

And the day will be beautiful!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards