New York-Hudson Valley
Options

Hudson Valley Ceremonies-Feedback???

I am looking at using Hudson Valley Ceremonies and having Rev Naomi Fay be the Officiant. We have a call with her tonight but was wondering if anyone has used her in their weddings. Thanks for your help!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Hudson Valley Ceremonies-Feedback???

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I am using HVC bu Rev Stuart. He is great! They have been great to work with though!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    my friend used them for a planner and for an officiant.  i believed they used debbie(?) though.  however, they were wonderful to work with and are all super professional.  i will probably use them for their planning services.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I am also using them for a Coordinator of Ceremonies - which is coordinating our rehearsal and ceremony day of. Jeanne Stark the owner of HVC is fantastic!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm working with Rev. Naomi for my wedding in September.  So far, she has been great to work with but we haven't had too much contact at this point. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-york-hudson-valley_hudson-valley-ceremonies-feedback?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:113Discussion:8f8837c1-dc09-4f7e-a266-2c7acf91751fPost:90c285c2-7e5e-47a6-8e5a-2a613e4bd9c7">Hudson Valley Ceremonies-Feedback???</a>:
    [QUOTE]I am looking at using Hudson Valley Ceremonies and having Rev Naomi Fay be the Officiant. We have a call with her tonight but was wondering if anyone has used her in their weddings. Thanks for your help!
    Posted by apareal[/QUOTE]

I am using Naomi Fay! I love her and can't wait for her to officiate. I definitely recommend her and HVC as a whole.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I almost used Naomi, but my fiance and I felt a stronger connection with Rev. Stuart. She is very sweet. We are really excited about Rev. Stuart though. He just emailed me and told me he is working on my ceremony now and I should have it by a week! WOW! I can't believe it!
    December 2011 siggy challenge- Furbabies Photobucket
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We are using Rev Stuart also and got our ceremony stuff from here...he is beyond great with words..we LOVED LOVeD it!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards