New York-Hudson Valley
Options

It's all becoming REAL!

OMGOSH!

I picked up my invitations from the invitations person and dropped them off at the calligrapher all in the past 3 days...  and it dawned on me today as I was fnishing the address list for the guests that this is real.  We're about to send out invites, this is happening in the next few months... it's all about ot go into major overdrive!!  I know the date of my bachelorette which is the end of June!  I don't know anything else... the bridal shower is relatively soon I can only guess... I have no idea what I'm doing for the bachelorette... no clue when the bachelor party for my guy is... but it's all kicking into gear! 

Ahhhh!  And to top it off... my girls' dresses came in last week so I picked up two of them since I was in the area and the guys suits are already picked out and it's just sooooooo odd to me that this is happening.  It's all actually happening...... I'm getting married.  I am getting married!  I, Paola, am getting married and spending the rest of my life with one man, a man that I love but who also drives me crazy!  I'M GETTING MARRIED! 

I can only imagine what it's going to feel like when we start getting RSVP's, gifts and I finally get my dress (slight disappointment because I thought I'd be going for a first fitting in May but looks like it'll be June now... oh well, more time to lose weight!!!). 

Sorry gals to just rant on here like this but it's just gotten crazy for me out of nowhere all these realizations.  And I'm almost done with my bridesmaids gifts which I'm super happy about! YAY!
-Paola- Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: It's all becoming REAL!

• Options
    So exciting! Who are you using for hand-calligraphy if you don't mind me asking? I need to find one!
    September 2012 Siggy Challenge: Favorite Thing about October-Yankees Playoffs! image
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards