Wedding Classifieds
Options

Marisa 898 - on the hunt!

Please help!  I am looking for the Marisa 898 dress in a 10 or 8 label size.  I cannot afford it full price and it looks like the preowned deal I was hoping for has fallen through.  I am hoping for the antique color!  Thanks in advance:)

please email me (only if you know where to get this dress please) - kateavril@gmail.com

Re: Marisa 898 - on the hunt!

• Options
    Hi,

I just checked on preownedweddingdresses.com and there is a Marisa 898 in size 10 listed.
    This is a great resource for preowned gowns.  Hope you get your dream dress.  Lots of luck to you!!  LoriIn Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_wedding-classifieds_marisa-898-on-the-hunt?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:88cfd470-2733-4f72-b942-6665357a2380Discussion:d40f2d00-dd49-4ecf-825a-38e912322ab2Post:a416dcac-860c-49c3-b1c1-b7cb1d218db3">Marisa 898 - on the hunt!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Please help!  I am looking for the Marisa 898 dress in a 10 or 8 label size.  I cannot afford it full price and it looks like the preowned deal I was hoping for has fallen through.  I am hoping for the antique color!  Thanks in advance:) please email me (only if you know where to get this dress please) - kateavril@gmail.com
    Posted by iamkateavril[/QUOTE]
  • Options
    I'm selling my unworn unaltered marisa 898 new with tags. matching veil also available. label size 10. fits like a 4.  champagne lining with ivory overlay. email me for more details if you are still interested. price negotiable. 
  • Options
    I'm selling my unworn unaltered marisa 898 new with tags. matching veil also available. label size 10. fits like a 4.  champagne lining with ivory overlay. email me for more details if you are still interested. price negotiable. 
  • Options
    If anyone is still looking for this dress, I will have a preowned one for sale.  Label size 8 with little to no alterations.  Reply with your email if interested and I will contact you.  

In Response to Re: Marisa 898 - on the hunt!:
    [QUOTE]I'm selling my unworn unaltered marisa 898 new with tags. matching veil also available. label size 10. fits like a 4.  champagne lining with ivory overlay. email me for more details if you are still interested. price negotiable. 
    Posted by vcunningham8391[/QUOTE]
  • Options
    I am interested in buying a dress, can you please email me with details and pictures if possible.

Jamie.perkins4@gmail.com

Thanks
  • Options
    vcunningham8393,
    cutee03,

Do either of you ladies still have your Marisa 898? I'm seeking the Marisa 898 with the antique underlay.

You can respond here, private message me, or send me an email: lemiller09@gmail.com
  • Options
    Hello,
    I am looking to buy the Marisa 898 as well.  I like the antique color as shown on their website.  I wear a size 6 street size.  

Please let me know if you think this will work for me.
    Thanks so much,
    angelle crochet

Note:  email me at angellecrochet@gmail.com  (Knot won't let me change my email for some reason).
    Or call me at 504 444-1274
  • Options
    Hello there,

I am looking to buy the Marisa 898 as well.  I like the antique color as shown on their website.  I wear a size 6 street size.  

Please let me know if you think this will work for me.
    Thanks so much,
    angelle crochet

Note:  email me at angellecrochet@gmail.com  (Knot won't let me change my email for some reason).
    Or call me at 504 444-1274
  • Options
    Do you still have the Marisa 898 dress? If so I would be very interested in buying it from you.
    Please let me know- 1jadeanderson@gmail.com
    many thanks! J
  • Options

Hi there! I have a Marisa 898 that will be for sale after my wedding next week (August 24). It is a true Marisa size 6 and has had NO alterations. I just posted on The Knot today. Selling it for $2250. Paid $2849 plus tax for it. Let me know if you're interested! My email is megholston@gmail.com !

Megan

• Options
    Hello, Brides!

I have a NWT Marisa Wedding Gown 898 in a Size 6 (Street Size 0 or 2) and in Antique.
    The dress is absolutely stunning and I would love nothing more for it go to a good home!
    I purchased the gown for $3,000 and would like to sell it for $2000.00.
    Please e-mail me, if interested:

jarahbee@gmail.com
  • Options
    Hi ladies! I'm also looking for a Marisa 898 size 4, 6, or 8 in the ivory color, not antique. Please email me at stk829@earthlink.net. Thanks!
  • Options
    I am looking for a Marisa 898 dress in antique! I am a street size 0. Please email me if you are selling one! taylorpaigerushing@gmail.com
  • Options
    Hello, I am selling my Marisa 898 dress in antique- Its a size 10, which is a 2-4 street size. I am a size 2 and it fits perfectly. I bought it and love it... but have to sell it due to pregnancy! I think I'm going to need something with a little more room!:) If any one is interested please get in touch.
    1jadeanderson@gmail.com
    Thanks Jade

• Options
    Hi, I am looking for a Marissa 898 dress, preferably in the antique, but open to all the color options. I wear a street size 4-6 and am 5'9, so I believe that's a Marissa size 8-10. Please contact me if you have nay leads or dress available. Thanks!
    Christyross22@gmail.com
  • Options
    Any chance this dress is still available?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards