Wedding Classifieds
Options

White Birdcage Veil & Tulle

I have a birdcage veil that is brand new, never worn. However; I took it out of the package on my wedding day.  I was immediately told how terrible I looked when I held it up to my face, sooo I did not wear it.  I can provide pictures of my ceremony in an attempt to prove that I in fact did not wear it.   I'll sell it for $10 + shipping.  If you want a picture, please email me at carissalf@yahoo.com

I have no idea how much tulle is left.  So, if you're interested, email me and I'll let you know specifics....as I'll have to find the tote that it's in. There is some tulle left on the bolt (sp?) which is white. 

I also have 6" rolls of tulle; there are two full rolls (300' each) and a partial, maybe 50'.  I paid $10 for each and will sell both full rolls + the partial roll for only $10 + shipping.

In addition I have one roll of 6"  lavender tulle @ 40 yards. I'll sell this for $3 + shipping.

Thanks.

Email carissalf@yahoo.com

Re: White Birdcage Veil & Tulle

• Options
    ****Update:  All sold EXCEPT the lavender tulle.****

In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_wedding-classifieds_white-birdcage-veil-tulle?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:88cfd470-2733-4f72-b942-6665357a2380Discussion:d5646728-cc5d-47a0-80bd-425fc6bdf028Post:8d35f318-f1d2-445b-a997-12669b6e6449">White Birdcage Veil & Tulle</a>:
    [QUOTE]I have a birdcage veil that is brand new, never worn. However; I took it out of the package on my wedding day.  I was immediately told how terrible I looked when I held it up to my face, sooo I did not wear it.  I can provide pictures of my ceremony in an attempt to prove that I in fact did not wear it.   I'll sell it for $10 + shipping.  If you want a picture, please email me at carissalf@yahoo.com I have no idea how much tulle is left.  So, if you're interested, email me and I'll let you know specifics....as I'll have to find the tote that it's in. There is some tulle left on the bolt (sp?) which is white.  I also have 6" rolls of tulle; there are two full rolls (300' each) and a partial, maybe 50'.  I paid $10 for each and will sell both full rolls + the partial roll for only $10 + shipping. In addition I have one roll of 6"  lavender tulle @ 40 yards. I'll sell this for $3 + shipping. Thanks. Email carissalf@yahoo.com
    Posted by carissalf[/QUOTE]
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards