Wedding Classifieds

Beach Decor F/S

More Items Coming soon as we continue unpacking!

Our Perfect Laguna Beach Wedding!

Picture

Here is a photo of how our rafia fans, bubbles, and hanging starfish were used for our perfect Laguna Beach Wedding.

58 plain fans still available with no ribbon and no flowers - $1.00 Ea 

Picture

These Beautiful Hand crafted Rafia Fans were used for our programs. We individually placed these on all the chairs as shown above. It was the perfect little touch to keep our guests cool. Asking $1.00 a piece. Cost us $2.50 to make each one. We have an assortment of two different pink handles for contrast and various size fans to add to the uniqueness of your special day!

Wooden Picture Easel - $5.00

Picture
Great For holding wooden signs like the one pictured above! We used this for the sign on our candy Buffet.

Gorgeous Handcrafted Seashell Bridal Bouquet - $125.00

Picture

This is a stunning handmade seashell bouquet! Starfish, pearls, swarovski crystals. Why have a floral bouquet just for one day when this will last you a lifetime. 

6 Assorted 6"-8" Starfish - $4.00 Ea

Picture
These are Beautiful starfish left over from my perfect Laguna Beach Wedding

4 Seashell Tea Light Holders- $3.00 Ea

Picture

These Seashell Tea Light holders are brand new. My mom bought them for our rehearsal dinner and we forgot to use them.

40 Handcrafted Bubbles- $15.00

Picture

These gorgeous Bubbles are wrapped in pink toole, pink ribbons, and starfish with swarvoski crystals. Asking $15.00 for all 40. This is a steal considering These took me 4 hours to make not to mention all the materials that we had to buy. This is the perfect touch for a beach wedding as you are announced Mr. & Mrs. since Rice is now illegal because it harms the birds.

One of a Kind Size 7 NEVER WORN Wedding Fantasy Shoes designed especially for me by a very dear friend of mine who is a designer to the stars! (Heart Sunshine!) $50.00

Picture

4 Floral Styrofoam Squares - $3.00 ea

Picture
These are great for making floral arrangements or even for a desert bar for cake pops.

Indoor/Outdoor Lantern Lights (Never Used New in Box) -$15.00

Picture

I was going to use these on my gazeebo, but decided to go a different route. I paid $24.99 for them. Willing to sell for $15.00

"The Perfect Pair" Distressed Wished Tags Set of 10 $7.00 (100 Tags available)

Picture
These adorable wish tags were handcrafted by "3 Little Birds" you can use any color ribbon to match your special day. (see example of wish tree below)

"Mr. & Mrs." Wish Tags Set of 10 $7.00 (100 Tags available)

Picture
These adorable wish tags were handcrafted by "3 Little Birds" you can use any color ribbon to match your special day. (see example of wish tree below)

3 Heavy Duty Vintage Inspired Metal Keys 12" Long - $15.00 Each 

Picture

My Mom bought these vintage inspired keys for $25.00 a piece at a vintage botique for my wedding. We didn't end up using them and they are truly Beautiful! They would be perfect for any wedding decor accent. Guest Book Table etc. I put them next to a book so you can see these are not small keys.

10 Large 1920's Shabby Chic Vintage Windows- $30 Ea

Picture

These Gorgeous Windows are almost 100 years old! They sell for Antique stores and Boutiques for $80-$120 a piece by my house. I am willing to let go for $30.00 a piece. Great for your Food menu, seating chart, or anything else creative you can think of. 

Vintage Inspired Window Shutter - $25.00

Picture
I bought this vintage inspired window shutter from another bride and recycled it for my girlfriends baby shower. (It is the one in between the vintage window frames) Great decor piece for guest book table etc.

Jamie Lynn Wedding Pen Brand New in Box! - $15.00

Picture
 Willing to sell for $15.00 Retails for $24.00

4 Never Used Bridal Party Thank You Bags - $1.00 Ea

Picture
 We put the groomsmen mugs in these- $1.00 Ea

2 Never Used Bridesmaid Jewelry Boxes - $1.00 Ea

Picture
I used these cute little boxes to package my bridesmaid's necklaces for their gifts. $1.00 ea

5 Never used Large Chinese Takeout Boxes - $1.00 Ea

Picture
I used these for my candy Buffet. But they would be super cute to put Bridesmaid gifts in! $1.00 Ea

Wooden Dream Sign - $12.00

Picture
I bought another dream sign that I ended up using instead of this one on my head table. I painted it pink and added a starfish to match my decor. This one is still black and in original condition from when I purchased it.

"Wedding Wishes" Wish Tags set of 10 - $7.00 (100 total available)

Picture
These adorable wish tags were handcrafted by "3 Little Birds" you can use any color ribbon to match your special day. (see example of wish tree below)

"And They lived happily ever after" wish Tags 10 for $7.00 (100 total available)

Picture

2 Baskets of Beautiful Seashells- $3.00 ea

Picture

28 Teal Chair Sashes - $1.00 Ea

Picture
I bought these for my girlfriends shower and I hope that another bride can get enjoyment out of them for her shower or wedding! ;)

5 Large Hurricane Centerpieces - $15.00 Ea 

Picture

These Beautiful Hurricane centerpieces were used on my Head Tables as shown above & below. The are filled partially with sand, seashells, pearls and sand dollars. I individually glued gorgeous white flowers with swarvoski crystals around the base. The pink candle can be easily changed to any color candle to match your wedding. I also put a starfish on each side of the candle with a crystal in the center. The candles are slightly burned but still have a lot of life left in them. 

2 Bags of assorted Seashells - $5.00 Ea

Picture
assorted shells perfect for any beach decor.

Family & Friends Signs- $10.00 Ea

Picture

These Handcrafted Wooden Signs are pink with Swarvoski Crystals. The Family Sign was on our Parents Table. The  Friends signs were on Each side of the Head Table. One for the Bridesmaids and one For the Groomsmen as shown above.

4 Handcrafted Smaller Shabby Chic Looking Starfish Candles- $5.00 Ea 

Picture

These Beautiful Handcrafted Starfish Candles were used on my Bridal Party Tables. They were absolutely stunning! Never Burned. If you want a set they come in a Beacutiful Hand Painted Shabby Chic Pink & White Tray.

2 Handcrafted Larger Shabby Chic Looking Starfish Candles- $10.00 Ea

Picture

These Beautiful Handcrafted Starfish Candles were used on my Bridal Party Tables. They were absolutely stunning! Never Burned.

14 Hurricane Beach Candles 5" in Height (Slightly Burned) $3.00 Ea

Picture

I have fourteen of These Beautiful Mini Hurricanes were used one on each side of my Gorgeous Manzanita Tree Centerpieces. They are filled slightly with sand, mini shells and have a candle with a swarvoski starfish on each side. The Candles have been burned but are reusable. (No one will know especially if your dinner is lit before everyone has sat down)

3 Large Strands Of Hanging Crystals- $3.00 ea

Picture

These Beautiful Hanging Crystals were used on the Manzanita tree pictured above.

80 Pink Chargers- $2.50 ea 

Picture

We spent over $750.00 on these Gorgeous Pink Chargers. We debated buying them the whole time but they definitely added that something special to our tables. Willing to sell for $2.50 ea  ;) See The Extra Sparkle in The Photo Below where they are setting the tables up.

Picture

30 Swarvoski Crystal Starfish Tea Light Holders- $1.00 Ea

Picture

I used these Beautiful Candle holders on my Head Tables and Guest Tables to add some extra Beach Sparkle. They were absolutely stunning! I used white Tea Lights but you could use any color to fit your weddings needs. 

70 Beach Flip Flops used for Place Cards as shown above in the Place Setting. - $2 Ea

Picture

14 Clear Plastic Totes with pink lids used to sort Place Cards By Table. $1.00 Ea

Picture

We Used these totes to organize our place cards for our guests. We put all 12 sandals per table shown above in thesetotes to make it easier for setup and break down. We also typed up a table organizer and taped to the lid of each box. This kept our reception extremely organized and allowed for no confusion.

14- Mini Hurricanes 5" in height-$2.00 Ea

Picture

2 Votive Candles with Crystal Starfish

Picture
$2 ea or $4 for both. Would look great on a cake table or guest book table.

Large Diamonds By the Dozen 3/4 Full Jar - $10.00

Picture
These diamonds Make Great Vase fillers (used for my bridal shower) or you can string them on fishline to hang from manzanita branches.

150 Handcrafted Wish Tags & Pink Ribbons- 10 for $1.00 

Picture

These Beautiful Wish Tags were used for our guests to write their well wishes to us on them. They then scrolled them up and tied them in bows and placed them in the bottles shown above. The idea was like a message in a bottle. You could also punch holes in the tags and hang them from a tree.

10 Beautiful small Hanging Crystals- $3.00 Ea

Picture
These Beautiful Hanging Crystals were used on my Manazanita Tree centerpieces pictured above & below. $3.00 ea

Picture

Glitter Seashell Ornaments

Picture
4 Unopened packages of Beautiful Glitter Seashell ornaments- $15.00 per set of 3 or $5.00 Ea
These Beautiful Glitter seashell ornaments were used for the manzanita trees at my gorgeous Laguna Beach wedding. $15.00 per package. 3 ornaments in each box, Each different and unique.

Candy Buffet Jars- $5.00-$30.00 per Jar depending on size. (SOLD ABOUT HALF OF THE JARS I STILL HAVE SEVERAL REMAINING)

Picture

Very Unique Apothecary Jar - $20.00

Picture
This apothecary Jars is one of my favorites! Extremely unique. 

2 Extra Large Apothecary Jars - $30.00 ea

Picture

8 Packs of 2 Candy Buffet Signs - $4.00 Ea

Picture

These little signs are great to put labels on and put in your candy Buffet jars so your guests know what candy is in each one. They also add a little something special to your table decoration.

Set of 3 Glass Hurricane Candle Holders Used for Candy Buffet- $10.00

Picture

1 Dozen Unopened Glass Votives - $6.00

Picture
These were purchased for my wedding but they were not used.

2 Rectangle Plastic Table Cloths - $2.00 Ea

Picture
These were purchased for our rehearsal dinner but never used.

12 unopened Black Cups- $2.00

Picture<div class="paragraph"
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards