New York-Hudson Valley
Options

Limo Help

Hi!!
I'm a former bride and trying to help my friend who is engaged. We're trying to plan her bachelorette party and I'm looking for a limo for about 10 of us to go into the city from Port Chester (after dinner).  Anyone know of anyone reasonably priced? We're all chipping in to pay for the limo for her so we don't really want to spend a fortune.  I used SilverStar for my wedding which I'm going to call, but thought I'd try to see if anyone had any other limo companies give them a really good price for their bachelorette party.

Thanks girls :)

Re: Limo Help

• Options
    edited December 2011
    We used Settembre and know that they have a lot of limos to select from. They were great to work with!

But I also know that they have a special for bach parties if you book your wedding with them. Who is your friend using for her wedding? You might have more luck getting a deal with the same company.
  • Options
    valerie102780valerie102780 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    They are using someone out of norwalk, CT. That's a good idea. Maybe I will try them. Thank you so much for posting back.
  • Options
    valerie102780valerie102780 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

I found the limo company that I used. They gave me such a great price. It's M Gucci in White plains. They just gave me a price of $600 for 7 hours (the Hummer SUV).  I'm so excited. YAY! thanks everyone.

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Wow Valerie102780 (Love your digits!!!Thats my bday!!!! LOL) Anyway, that is an AWESOME deal!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards