New York-Hudson Valley

Free Friday

So after work what are you doing? I hope whatever you do it gets your weekend started right!

I know I'm taking a Home Depot trip to pick up the bathroom reno stuff we bought. I'm hoping to come home to  a movie night as well.

Jaimie

Re: Free Friday

• edited December 2011
    FI and I are going to the gym tonight after work, I have 3 weeks to make a miracle happen LOL.  After that I think we'll settle in for a movie, I'm thinking American Wedding.  It's all kinds of wrong, but, a great laugh which I could use about now. 

On a side note, we met with the cake lady last night.  We got a sample of it and was able to take it home.  Silly us thinking we'd get it home and get to enjoy it ourselves, but, no, the vultures were all sitting around the table waiting to be fed with forks in hand.  I was able to save FI a piece to take to work this morning. :)

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

Erin
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    one of my closet friends is getting married today and i'm a bridesmaid!!!!!!!
    Visit The Nest! Visit The Nest! Photobucket image
  • edited December 2011

I am hitting the gym with my FI when I get out of work. He is off on Fridays (lucky man). Then dinner and just hanging out!

• edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-york-hudson-valley_friday-13?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:113Discussion:9fc2f36f-a126-4612-a877-7cfd3f9a87f0Post:295f20ed-d4fc-40ac-8a05-a104b256f441">Re: Free Friday</a>:
    [QUOTE]one of my closet friends is getting married today and i'm a bridesmaid!!!!!!!
    Posted by chrisnjay2010[/QUOTE]

Have a great time!!!

Tonight - DH and I are going to my parent's house for dinner and to give them their parent album. We will also bring along our album so they can see it.

Tomorrow - Dinner with friends.

Sunday - not sure. Jaimie, has the GTG been postponed or is it still on?
  • edited December 2011

Tonight is usually movie night with the Hubby,we get pizza and spend the night hanging out togeather..& I am going to attempt to make the hubby a homemade pumpkin pie :)

Tomorrow we are going to PA to do some shopping & have dinner at a new restaurant with one of DH's coworkers and his wife.

and Sunday im going shopping with my mom to get stuff to redo our bedroom & pick up one of DH's christmas presents that i ordered.

• BellaSposa223BellaSposa223 member
    Sixth Anniversary 1000 Comments
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-york-hudson-valley_friday-13?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:113Discussion:9fc2f36f-a126-4612-a877-7cfd3f9a87f0Post:e341c281-0930-4435-a7dc-4a39b4324dad">Re: Free Friday</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Free Friday : Have a great time!!! Tonight - DH and I are going to my parent's house for dinner and to give them their parent album. We will also bring along our album so they can see it. Tomorrow - Dinner with friends. Sunday - <strong>not sure. Jaimie, has the GTG been postponed or is it still on?</strong>
    Posted by TerriandJoe[/QUOTE]

We're just going postpone. It just doesn't make sense to have it if only 3 people including myself are going to go.
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-york-hudson-valley_friday-13?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:113Discussion:9fc2f36f-a126-4612-a877-7cfd3f9a87f0Post:e95bc1a7-ccea-421b-8df5-ae1214e1b3e1">Re: Free Friday</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Free Friday : We're just going postpone. It just doesn't make sense to have it if only 3 people including myself are going to go.
    Posted by BellaSposa223[/QUOTE]

Thanks! That actually works better for me budget-wise! Have a great weekend!
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-york-hudson-valley_friday-13?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:113Discussion:9fc2f36f-a126-4612-a877-7cfd3f9a87f0Post:e341c281-0930-4435-a7dc-4a39b4324dad">Re: Free Friday</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Free Friday : Have a great time!!! Tonight - DH and I are going to my parent's house for dinner and to give them their parent album. We will also bring along our album so they can see it. Tomorrow - Dinner with friends. Sunday - not sure. Jaimie, has the GTG been postponed or is it still on?
    Posted by TerriandJoe[/QUOTE]

Thanks Terri! We had a blast!!! 

Yesterday i was exhasuted, I did alittle grocery shopping and a mystery shop at walmart. Then made dinner, did laundry and relaxed at home. DH had to work.

Sunday- cleaning and then going to visit my friend and her new baby!!!
    Visit The Nest! Visit The Nest! Photobucket image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards