Wedding Classifieds

Complete elegant and bright Peacock Wedding decor ensamble for sale

You will literally need nothing else but a dress...which I also have 2 of if you like them to sell too.  Here is a basic list of what I have....but I know there is so much more...all handmade and beautiful (I have been recooperating from surgery...plenty of time on my hands)

Teal and Royal Blue organza table runners....I had 12 tables, 2 for the head table, cake table, cocktail tables and bar...

Centerpieces with toppers that are out of this world...all pier 1 import (each cost about  $40.00 to make....just the tops....your totally getting a deal just for that!
*Toppers are 4 differernt color silk hygrangeas with unique peacock swirls coming out....totally adjustable to taste, with pier one peacock "paddles"...they are peacock color and sparkly and beautiful!.

Handmade peacock wreaths for the base of the centerpieces. They took hours to make and came out awesome.

Handmade peacock cake cutters

Centerpiece for the bar as well as the cocktail tables.

Hand painted peacock toasting flutes

Handmade peacock card box resembling a wedding cake....so nice!

Larger peacock wreath for where ever you want to use it.

Handmade clay bouquet of calalillies with peacock feathers and swavorski crystals and different shades of blue beads for the sash...very stunning and FORGOT IT AT HOME...so never used.

Homemade peacock cake base (18inches round)  Unreal in person and pics just don't do it justice....amazing.

Teal "Thank You" umbrella for a photo

Beautiful and bright table numbers with feathers on them AND will personalize the opposite side for you or you can put a photo in :)

I can also handmake the bridal party's decor....I got really good at it and it all came out great! Pretty cheap and STUNNING!

Also have about 200 favor boxes left and would be happy to make them up for you for an additional cost....

contact chillcutty@comcast.net

would like to sell as a package, but will consider breaking apart for the right person

Additional feathers and sword feathers to help with decor OR to help with invitations...that what I used them for, as well as the wedding program, which gave the full meaning of the peacock feather :)  VERY meaningful

Message me with questions or offers

chillcutty@comcast.net

Re: Complete elegant and bright Peacock Wedding decor ensamble for sale

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards