New York-Hudson Valley
Options

Bridal Shop suggestions for dress?

I went to one shop yesterday but would like to look around still.  Any suggestions?

Re: Bridal Shop suggestions for dress?

• Options
    edited December 2011

The Town Shop in Poughkeepsie.

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I got my dress at Wedding planner Boutique in New Windsor. I also got all the brides maids dresses there as well. Patricia was so sweet and helpful. She is a pleasure to work with.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I second the Town Shop, I purchased my dress there.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Chamonix bridal shop in Rhinebeck, NY!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I got mine at Meme's Bridal in Larchmont. I love their staff
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Reginella's in Montgomery, NY.  I can not say enough good things about RIta and her staff!! They treated me like family from the moment i was there. 
  • Options
    ssagessage member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    town shop
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I got my dress at saks in the city and they could not have been more helpful. I emailed my salesperson, Melina,  before my appointments with dresses that i had seen online or in magazines and she would have them all ready for me when i came in (i went in multiple times). Also, she helped out a ton on the price - i was able to "send" my dress to a friend in nj to save on tax, i opened a saks account to save 10%, then i used some of my amex points to buy some saks gift cards. in addition, she is going to enter the dress purchase on a day when saks is giving out gift certificates with purchase so that i have a gift certificate to use for my veil or shoes. i could not have been happier with the way things turned - i definitely reccommend them
  • Options
    ReginaB13ReginaB13 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I love my dress from Lavinia's Bridal. I bought a sample off the rack, but it's in perfect condition. I love her personality, as well.

My second fitting is in a few weeks :)

Good luck!
    Regina
  • Options
    mbrischouxmbrischoux member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    The Wedding Planner's Boutique in New Windsor...GREAT shop and Jennifer is amazing.  She's also rapidly expanding what she offers (She didn't carry the line of bridesmaid dresses I was looking into, but she was able to get them for us because I liked her so much I wanted to keep all of my bridal business with her).  I just brought my dress back there to be preserved as well. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards