New York-Hudson Valley
Options

Please advise...majestic pe

should i be offended?? When i booked my dj i was extremely excited and happy to do business with this company. I went ahead and liked them on facebook and refered them to my fellow bride to be friends. Recently i emailed all my vendors regarding an issue that i had at home that could have effected the wedding but they ignored the email. I noticed that they are always hyping up peoples weddings on their page and are prompt to respond others but they just ignore what i write. So last week i posted a message saying are you guys still my djs because you keep ignoring me and they just deleted it. Maybe i am just being overly sensitive but i just feel a little left out and ignored. I just thought that they would be just as exctied as me. Im not whining but i just feel disapointed. Should i be? Theses are the guys that are going to entertain my guests and i feel like they cant stand me....
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Please advise...majestic pe

• Options
    probablykateprobablykate member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    That is annoying that they deleted your post but facebook really isn't the proper venue for discussing your contract with your DJ or issues related to your wedding.  I would try calling them to discuss it with them directly.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    kristinanddankristinanddan member
    First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-york-hudson-valley_please-advisemajestic-pe?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:113Discussion:a22a3c47-022d-492e-9798-5e0c1322155cPost:52947f3c-871c-4561-888f-632224ce7163">Re: Please advise...majestic pe</a>:
    [QUOTE]That is annoying that they deleted your post but facebook really isn't the proper venue for discussing your contract with your DJ or issues related to your wedding.  I would try calling them to discuss it with them directly.
    Posted by probablykate[/QUOTE]

I agree. Also, your wedding is 5+ months away - there really isn't anything your dj needs to be doing at this point. Plus, it's peak wedding season and I'm sure they're busy with current weddings.
    imageimageimage
  • Options
    sdomi639sdomi639 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yea you guys are right.. I am just super stressed and starting to freak out that something may go wrong. I am probably reading too much into it...
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards