New York-Hudson Valley

Bridesmaid Jewelry

Hi Ladies,

Did anyone purchase wedding jewelry for their bridesmaids? Did you use a website or store? Any recommedations of sites/places would be greatly appreciated!!

Thanks so much!!

Re: Bridesmaid Jewelry

• mrsomar2bmrsomar2b member
    First Anniversary First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    I got the BM's earrings on Overstock.com
    I was very happy with the quality and price.

Good luck with all your planning!
  • tstegertsteger member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    XSRE in the Palisades Center Mall.  They have something for everything!
  • edited December 2011
    It took me FOREVER to find bridesmaid jewelry. Just a couple of weeks ago I found beautiful necklaces at Sweet Feelings Jewelers in the Crystal Run Galleria. It's upstairs by Macy's. I've never been in there before because I thought it was a cheap, cheesy store, but they really had some nice things!
  • kristinanddankristinanddan member
    First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    I had mine made by someone on Etsy. You can see pictures by going through my for sale bio, then clicking on Attire and Beauty on the left.
    imageimageimage
  • ssagessage member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I got mine on evesaddiction.com...for me it was about the style...i searched forever both online and in stores.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary
  • jennashadowjennashadow member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am using Carol Foley from Salt Point.  She has a side business making silver gemstone jewelry.  I am ordering garnet emerald-cut necklaces from her for about $40 a piece.  She has a Facebook page, and does a few craft shows around the area.  I met her in December at the Anthony's Pier 9 Chocolate Fest and I special ordered a piece for Christmas and I had it within a week.  She has every thing from necklaces to earrings to rings, in many different types of settings. 

http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/pages/Gemstones-Sterling-by-Carol/325439155470?closeTheater=1
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards