New York-Hudson Valley

Red Sweatshirt photography-sticker shock!

Holy Cow!  Someone recommended them on this board and said they were reasonable-he just sent me his package quote of $4,000!....way out of my budget.  Did anyone else ever use him?  Was he really this high?

Re: Red Sweatshirt photography-sticker shock!

• kristinanddankristinanddan member
    First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    I know nothing about them, but is that their top package? It says on their website that they have packages starting at 1500.
    imageimageimage
  • edited December 2011
    Um we are using them and his top package is 3000 Maybe you should read the package again. He just sent me them to send to a friend, and that is his top package....pretty cheap if you ask me.
    Just Married Photo
  • edited December 2011
    This is the $3,000 package that we got with him in prime time september wedding.

10 hours Photography (3 locations) • 2nd photographer • Engagement photo session 3 Locations (2hr max) • 10x10 Wedding Album 16 spreads (includes layout) • Online web gallery • Sneak peek on blog • Hi res images on DVD • Post-wedding portrait, such as day after couples sessions or trash the dress shoot. (2hr max) • 10 retouched photos
    Just Married Photo
  • TretredTretred member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

He sent me an email with one package price listing of $4000, hence my post on the board asking...no need to read my information again.

• edited December 2011
    You need to contact him because it was clearly a mistake because I received his latest packages today to send to a friend. 1500, 2000, and 3000. I actiually think he sent you the platinum package that includes the IPAD wedding album! I just realized it. He must not have sent you the 3000 package. But im sure he must have sent you the others correct?
    Just Married Photo
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards