New York-Hudson Valley
Options

Oh Monday, you're here again

Re: Oh Monday, you're here again

• Options
    edited December 2011
    This weekend we finalized the menu for the reception and put more money on the deposit which is a big relief....

Hopefully, this week I'd like to print out my menu cards and possibly my RD invitations.  I have to make and appointment with the florist, contact the cake lady. I'll be going with one of my BM to pick out her dress and order the jr. bridesmaids dresses and last but, not least order my invitations. 

Everything is becoming reality now, it's not just on paper and on the computer, it's really happening.   OMG !   REALITY CHECK........;)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Last Wednesday we picked our cake and, as of Friday, all of my thank you cards for my shower were finished!  Today I am going to finalize the tuxedos with my dad and FI. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Started on thank you cards. Really would like to finish them this week.

Searched online for dining room sets. Going to stores this week.

And need to work with both sets of parents on their albums. Hope to have that done by the end of the week as well!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    i did nothing wedding related haha. went out with my MOH friday night, recovered from that most of saturday. played some COD. yesterday i was a complete bum and went back into the city last night. i figure i can take off one weekend before the instantly starts haha
  • Options
    dr_mrs.kingdr_mrs.king member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Worked on Saturday.  Had a bbq with FIs family on Sunday and got some diy stuff done for the wedding.  We are meeting with dj and florist next week.  I can't wait to just have everyone booked, and not have to worry about the major vendors.  
    Wedding Countdown Ticker imageVisit The Knot! Visit The Knot! Visit The Knot!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I just relaxed over the weekend! This Sunday I have my makeup trial!
  • Options
    xtina_824xtina_824 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I officially finished addressing my STDs! Now just to get stamps and mail them!
    BabyFruit TickerWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    akardasakardas member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Goals:
    Picking photographs for our album
    Start researching places to visit when on our honeymoon in Hawaii
    Go shopping for bedroom furniture :) 

176imageInvited; 118imageYes!; 58imagehave other plans;
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board