New York-Hudson Valley
Options

dress shop recommendations in Lower westchester or Fairfield County, CT?

HI. My mom is coming up from VA this week to go dress shopping with me. Because of the travel and I need a dress for this year, trying to fit in as much as possible while she's here. 

Does anyone have recommendation of dress shops in lower Westchester or Fairfield county areas? I'm looking for something that has a large selection/variety of affordable dresses, great service of course,  and onsite, but affordable alterations?

(fyi - with regards to "affordability", for me, I would love to find a dress for around $1200 (before alterations), give or take... so any recommednations of dress shop that carries dress around this price point and has good customer service, including alterations, would be great)

Thanks.

Re: dress shop recommendations in Lower westchester or Fairfield County, CT?

• Options
    I am so in love with Be Unique Boutique in Mt. Kisco, not sure if that's low enough in Westchester for you. They have really different stuff you can't find at like Fontana's or stores like that. Look at their website and see if you like anything! The owner, Erika, is amazing and gives you a great experience. My mom and I both got our dresses there :)
    Anniversary
  • Options
    Julie Allen in Newtown CT is great
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary
  • Options
    I got my dress at Marie's in Fairfield, CT.  They are sweethearts there, and they probably have a good selection in your price range.  The place itself is small though and gets easily crowded, so I'd suggest trying to make an appt first thing on a Saturday or on a weekday.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards