Wedding Classifieds
Options

Priscilla of Boston Dress for sale in Miami - willing to ship if not in Miami

Beautiful Priscilla of Boston Wedding Dress Style 4404 for sale!!!

Silk satin ballgown with rhinestone and feather accent at waist. There are buttons on the back of the dress that go all the way to the floor (amazing detail!) and when the skirt is picked up, the buttons show when busselled. This is a very high quality detail. Additional photos of the broch and button detail are available upon request.

This dress was never worn, it is clean and pressed and is in amazing condition!!!!!!!!!!! You can not beat this offer - this dress is perfect for anyone looking for a gorgeous ballgown, that is very high quality at a low price! Originally bought at the store in Coral Gables - but due to unforseen circumstances I am no longer wearing the dress. There is NOTHING wrong with the dress, I am just not planning to wear it anymore. It is being stored in a temperature controlled environment inside of a professional garment bag for protection. I am hoping to find a lovely bride who is interested in the gown. Please reply to this ad with any questions.

Dress details:

Priscilla of Boston
Style #: 4404
Dress size: 8
Street size: 4/6
Color: Ivory
Fabric: Silk Satin
Silouette: Ballgown
Sleeve: Strapless
Waistline: Natural
Dress length: floor length

Original Price: $3675
Asking Price: $1900

PLEASE reply to this ad if you are interested. The dress is located in Coconut Grove. CASH, CASHIER CHECK or PAYPAL. No personal checks

You can or email me for more information

Re: Priscilla of Boston Dress for sale in Miami - willing to ship if not in Miami

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards