New York-Hudson Valley

New Years??

What kind of parties are going on this New Years? I am wondering if FI and I should go to a hotel party or something but I don't even know of anything yet. Thanks!
Part of That World Blog
my read shelf:Jennifer (JSweetieXO) Cepero's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: New Years??

• MidgetteMidgette member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    No plans for me yet. J works usually in Times Square

• xtina_824xtina_824 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Villa Barone in Mahopac usually has something. (Dinner, dancing, drinks for all one price)
    BabyFruit TickerWedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Pier 9 has a great party every year as well as the Pok Gand,

Pier 9 has their info on their website already.
  • edited December 2011
    Lots of the big catering halls and hotels usually do something, some just don't advertise til late (which is unfortunate).

The only thing I might suggest, if you and FI do decide to go to one of NYE parties, is too strongly consider going with another couple. That way at least you both will have other people to talk to! You don't know who else will be seated at your table, so its more fun if there is people you know.

(Went to two parties like this, one we knew about 6 other people, the other, we knew no one. The one where it was just us dragged on.Just FYI)

Have fun with whatever you do this New Years!!
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks girls. I will ask him what he thinks and we will figure it out I guess.
    Part of That World Blog
    my read shelf:Jennifer (JSweetieXO) Cepero's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • carolsdaycarolsday member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    xtina was right , the villa barone hilltop manor in mahopac is having nye bash , dj , open bar the works for $125 pp

I am soo pissed i can't go this year  , its an awesome time  , going to the in laws to be house , it will be fun i  love them ,  but its no villa barone lol   :0
  • edited December 2011
    Jay usually works too, so i spend it with family or friends
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards