New York-Hudson Valley
Options

impossible to contact site administrator

Why is it so hard to contact a site administrator about someone who is being abusive?

Re: impossible to contact site administrator

• Options
    kristinanddankristinanddan member
    First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Probably because she isn't abusive? Please direct me to a post where she was "abusive."
     People are allowed to leave negative comments - not vendor bash, but certainly share experiences.

Your post on snarky brides was pretty abusive and could get you banned actually.
    imageimageimage
  • Options
    edited December 2011

She didnt abuse you,she simply stated her opinion about a hair stylist,put your big girl panties on & get over it.Your the one being abusive by posting things about her on multiple boards.

• Options
    probablykateprobablykate member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Wow.  Now no one on the knot will ever go to Hair on the Hudson.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    foreverbossyforeverbossy member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Vendors are not supposed to be posting!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Wow all this craziness has certainly kept me entertained!
  • Options
    rachael7183rachael7183 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Sounds like "BLU Heron" might be Angela after all...how crazy and drama filled.  Definitely funny though.  Maybe next time do the bride's hair the right way and dont try and screw her out of a lousy $50. 

Sad because I was looking into this place since I am getting married in Tarrytown.  Oh well, on to the next.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    kristinanddankristinanddan member
    First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-york-hudson-valley_krodner-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:113Discussion:af83f575-272f-4d73-9209-9d2fd85c7f31Post:6f7bb7d1-e78c-4a2d-b25f-00802f38ab44">Re: impossible to contact site administrator</a>:
    [QUOTE]Sounds like "BLU Heron" might be Angela after all...how crazy and drama filled.  Definitely funny though.  Maybe next time do the bride's hair the right way and dont try and screw her out of a lousy $50.  Sad because I was looking into this place since I am getting married in Tarrytown.  Oh well, on to the next.
    Posted by rachael7183[/QUOTE]

It does sort of seem like it - or else, why would you possibly care so much? Except she's gotten on her case about other vendors she had issues with as well, like her photographer. It's very strange and pretty darn crazy.
    imageimageimage
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    or maybe Blu is Shroder's (speling?) husbands ex girlfriend. But i second Rachel i think she works at HOTH and she is upset about the negative postings. 
  • Options
    Blu HeronBlu Heron member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I do not work at Hair on the Hudson.  I am upset that someone posted such nasty comments about Angela, who goes out of her way to be kind to people.  I don't know how I can prove that I don't work there, but I definitely don't.  I was especially upset because I can believe that someone might be upset with their hair, but there were parts to the post that just don't make any sense -- they wouldn't tell her what time the appointment was for, they wouldn't give her the correct price, etc.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards