New York-Hudson Valley

Couples who used Rosemarys Florist in Wappinges.....

Hi ladies! Based on some of your recommendations I made an appt with Rosemary. Upon arriving she seemed flustered and disorganized. I asked her if she could show me flowers that come in our colors and give us some input as to what looks good together or what's in season for fall weddings. She didn't have anything to show me...she took us to the back and got on her desktop computer and googled flowers...it seemed far too laid back and unprofessional. About 20 minutes into our 130 appointment Rosemary's mother comes in the back and says there is a bride up front who says she has a 2pm appointment with you. Apparently her husband made that appointment for her and didn't let her know...the good thing is she didn't rush us to get to her but it def made us feel u comfortable. By the end of the appointment things seemed to finally be on track she compiled a list of flowers that come in our wedding colors told us to decide what we like let her know and she will order them and make a sample bouquet for us to see before making any final decisions...did anyone who used rosemary for their wedding get the same first impression?
Clearly her prices are impressive but is her work good? Do any of you have experie ces to share about rosemary? Or pictures of her work from your weddings? The quote she gave us just seemed so low...it had me worry that her work isn't of good quality. The flowers aren't that fresh or maybe the centerpieces/bouquets are really small? Any advice? Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards