New York-Hudson Valley

Zeppole vendor??

Hey everyone! I really want to hire a vendor to give my guests freshly made zeppoles (fried dough) as they leave our wedding.. Do you have any suggestions? Thanks!

Re: Zeppole vendor??

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-york-hudson-valley_zeppole-vendor?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:113Discussion:b3b54e7c-107d-4195-98e7-40d1e0b9fd44Post:60c47466-fef4-46b8-ae3e-de88b4143d19">Zeppole vendor??</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hey everyone! I really want to hire a vendor to give my guests freshly made zeppoles (fried dough) as they leave our wedding.. Do you have any suggestions? Thanks!
    Posted by serenabarresi[/QUOTE]

<div>before you hire an outside vendor... see if your hall will do it for you instead... I know ours would if we wanted them to but we're doing italian ices & hot pretzels since the zeppoles are part of our VH</div>
    September 2012 Siggy Challenge: Favorite Thing about October-Yankees Playoffs! image
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • No, but I just wanted to say this is an AWESOME idea!
    Anniversary Follow Me on Pinterest my read shelf:
    Kristin's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards