Massachusetts-Boston

Vendor Review: DJ Scott Sica

We used Scott Sica (of Entertainment by Scott Sica).  He was phenomenal.  I met him at a wedding expo at Spinelli's, and I was initially impressed with his less aggressive and in-your-face tactics than many of the others.

Scott is a flat fee dj.  We paid one price for as many hours as we needed him.  He ran our rehearsal dinner for us (for no cost), He was professional, organized, and attentive.  We had more compliments on the music and the dj than I thought possible.  When I had a question, I would text him and he would answer immediately.  We met multiple times at a nearby Starbucks to put my mind at ease, answer questions, go over music favorites, and discuss the wedding. 
Scott is the kind of guy who will go above and beyond to make your day YOURS.   He doesn't take the spotlight and he's not flashy; I remember at the wedding expo seeing lots of djs in tuxedos with big diamond earrings and loud, booming personalities.  That wasn't the kind of dj that we wanted and Scott isn't that type.  He's as involved as you want him to be, and we really appreciated that about him.  In fact, when my husband finally met him about a month before the wedding, he left saying how impressed he was with Scott and how at ease he was.  I would never use another DJ again after Scott.  He's wonderful. 

ETA: something many DJs wanted to charge for was an extra 100-200 if we decided to extend our wedding by a half hour or an hour.  Scott is yours until you decide the wedding ends.  If you're getting married somewhere with no time limits and you don't want a definitive end to your night (and we didn't!), Scott is most definitely the guy for you.

http://www.entertainmentbyscott-sica.com/
image 180 Invited
image 160 are joining in!!
image 17 are missing out!!
image 3 are late to RSVP!
Wedding Countdown Ticker image

Re: Vendor Review: DJ Scott Sica

• edited December 2011
    Thanks for the review! Scott will be our DJ as well, and I'm so glad to read more great things about him. =) Congratulations!!
    May '12 Siggy Challenge: Wedding Preview!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards