Massachusetts-Boston

Florist for Gloucester Wedding

Hi all-
Anyone have suggestions for a reasonably priced florist for a Gloucester wedding? Though I would like some simple & romantic flowers I am not looking for anything extravagant and am not allocating too much of my budget to flowers. Thanks in advance!
AnnaMaria

Re: Florist for Gloucester Wedding

• edited December 2011
    I'm using Audrey's Flowers they are in Gloucester. I shopped around for a local florist and I found they were not only the most reasonably priced but they also came down a bit since I was able to negotiate :)

Highly recommended! Check them out!

Also-- they didn't try to sell me on useless things, they are reusing things from our ceremony and provided us good options for the most 'bang for our buck'. I really can't speak highly enough about them! And we haven't even had the wedding yet!
    We're married! And we're ready to sell! http://nauticalwedding.weebly.com/index.html
    Anniversary
  • michelle11988michelle11988 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am using Flowers by Annette out of Revere.  She does not have any minimums and was reasonably priced.  I would definitely talk to her since she was able to do a lot with my budget and has been very reasonable. Just a heads up I know she is also on vacation through the weekend so if you contact her she probably won't get back to you for a couple days at least.

Anniversary
  • MelisMCMelisMC member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I just met with Annette out of Revere in the last few weeks and booked her to do my flowers too. She gives you lots of ideas for "recycling flowers" and I never felt like she was trying to get me to add more than I needed. She even gave me two different package options for centerpieces that I can decide upon closer to the wedding date.
    Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards