Massachusetts-Boston

Photo/Video - Sure Shot Videography

I'm from CT and came across Sure Shot Videography for my photo/video needs.  Does any have any info on them?? 
Meghan

Re: Photo/Video - Sure Shot Videography

• edited December 2011
    Did you ever find anything about Sure Shot? I'm about to book but I can't find much... I already have a photographer, but would like a videographer as well and you can't beat their prices!
  • edited December 2011
    You may not be able to beat their prices, but there is a reason for that.  Our wedding was in July and they quoted a 6 week turnaround, 12 weeks if they were really busy.  We're at week 21 and haven't heard a thing from them yet!  Do NOT waste your money as it appears we may never get the DVD we paid for.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_massachusetts-boston_photovideo-sure-shot-videography?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:89Discussion:0cf9a3aa-7ff4-48c9-93c7-b2f0061740c2Post:f1d76712-f4d8-49c0-ac85-506dcb1332c4">Photo/Video - Sure Shot Videography</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm from CT and came across Sure Shot Videography for my photo/video needs.  Does any have any info on them?? 
    Posted by MeghanHogan[/QUOTE]

<div>Do some more checking.  This company is a scam.  Our family was one of the victims.  Do not use them.</div>
  • edited November 2012
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_massachusetts-boston_photovideo-sure-shot-videography?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:89Discussion:0cf9a3aa-7ff4-48c9-93c7-b2f0061740c2Post:88ba02e6-f390-494d-a928-5b5ad9ff316f">Re: Photo/Video - Sure Shot Videography</a>:
    [QUOTE]Did you ever find anything about Sure Shot? I'm about to book but I can't find much... I already have a photographer, but would like a videographer as well and you can't beat their prices!
    Posted by robandmarinawedding[/QUOTE]<div>
    </div><div>Do some more checking.  This company is a scam.  Our family was one of the victims.  Do not use them.

</div>
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards