Massachusetts-Boston
Options

South Shore Bridal Shop with Plus Size Samples?

Does anyone have recomendations of bridal shops in the Quincy area that carry plus size gowns? I am a size 14 and a few of the shops I have been to so far have been a nightmare.

Thanks!

Re: South Shore Bridal Shop with Plus Size Samples?

• Options
    I bought my dress from The Bridal Secret in Quincy ... pretty sure they had plus-size dresses. The owner Judy is amazing!! Good luck! :)
  • Options
    If you're able to go to RI, Botticelli gets great reviews on the board. They specialize in plus size dresses.
  • Options
    When you do please pass it over to me.. My beautiful girl is a plus size like your self so any idea would be great..
  • Options
    It's kind of a hike, but call Party Dress Express in Fall RIver. I had a great experience there and they have a huge inventory.  Plus, they let you make bridal appointment before store hours on Sat and Sunday and after regular store hours weekdays.
  • Options
    edited March 2012
    I live in Braintree, went to manhattan bridal in Dedham on rt 1 and the had tons of 14 and 16 samples
    image 110 Invited so far!
    image 91Are ready to party!
    image 19 Will be missing out!
    image 0 Are MIA!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Vows in Watertown; not south shore but worth it to check out!
  • Options
    I'm with everyone above.  I got my dress from Jan at Botticelli.  I tried the usual DB.  I was a size 16 when I first went shopping---which became a dress size 18. Vows was a huge disappointment for me, as was David's Bridal.  They have dresses they can clamp on you, but it's just not the same. At Botticelli I tried on all of the dresses and got to see how I really looked in them.  It's about 45 minutes from Braintree---WELL worth the trip.  Just don't let the odd 'strip mall' location fool you.  The women who work there are amazing and will do a fantastic job helping you find many choices that will no doubt please you!  Good luck!  
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards