Massachusetts-Boston

Feedback on GIG MASTER/TOM BRUHL

My fiance found the website "gig masters" and found a performer/DJ-Tom Bruhl.  He sings, plays electric guitar, sax, flute- I am unfamiliar with both the website and this guy--any feedback on either would be much appreciated!

Re: Feedback on GIG MASTER/TOM BRUHL

• edited December 2011
    Gigmasters is a great website and really easy to use. I recommend using the site.. only thing is with some performers they charge you a fee. I would see if this performer covers the fee before you book him. If they don't you can always try and contact him outside of the site.
  • edited December 2011
    I'm using Tom Bruhl for my wedding in October - so I don't have any reviews yet. But, he very reasonably priced for the entire day, ceremony to reception. Basically, he's playing classical flute for the ceremony (he'll learn songs for you), he's singing/sax playing/and some djing for the cocktail hour, and then he mostly dj's for the reception (but he will play some songs live). We had a meeting with a few weeks ago and he was really nice, professional, and well-prepared. I hope that helps.
  • Tom Bruhl was AMAZING! He provided music for our wedding ceremony and reception. We gave him a list of music we would like to play, some not in his repertoire. He was able to accomodate all our requests and was easy to work with. He kept the dance floor packed all night and every one of our guests raved about how awesome Tom was (several even asked for his business cards!). We really wanted a live-band for our wedding, but it was definitely out of our budget. We're really happy we hired Tom since he was the best of both worlds with fun live music (he does an awesome rendition of Journey "Don't Stop Believing") and DJ skills. I would highly recommend Tom to anyone looking for wedding entertainment!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards