Massachusetts-Boston
Options

Blissful Meadows Brides

Hey! I was just curious if anyone is getting married at Blissful Meadows golf club? I am getting married May 22 2010! What have you planned so far? Have you gone in for tastings yet? I havent done that yet but I am curious to know how everything is going for you!

Re: Blissful Meadows Brides

• Options
    edited December 2011
    W looked there and liked it very much! But we decided to go with another venue. The menu looked really good though, GL!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hi there - I am getting married at Blissful on October 4, 2009. So far everything has been great! Melissa is my coordinator and she is such a sweetheart. My wedding reception is basically planned at this point. The thing I like best (besides the gorgeous scenery) is that Melissa is honest and is not trying to make you buy more things. We were debating about offering a signature cocktail and Melissa came right out and said she didn't think it was necessary since I had already decided on an open bar during the cocktail hour. That impressed me. The food tasting was excellent! We went with turkey and sirloin. In February, they offered a tasting for all upcoming weddings but FI and I could not attend. Melissa said no problem and we came as another wedding was going on in May. That really made me happy since I could see the place in action from the cocktail hour to the reception. Very impressive! Best of luck and if you have any specific questions let me know! Darcy
  • Options
    linzeek44linzeek44 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am!! July, 10, 2010! :) We're planning from out of state (we currently live in CA but grew up close to Blissful Meadows). We're coming back east in August and meeting with JPs, a florist, and meeting Melissa at Blissful Meadows. We plan on doing a tasting around the holidays on our next trip back east. We are trying cupcakes in August to see if they are delicious or if we need to go to a bakery for cupcakes/cake instead. So far, they've been good about emailing me back, which is nice. My mom is going to go check it out when she's up in MA and send me pictures and the such. :) < 3LK
    My Love Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I just got married there on 05/30/09 and it was a great experience from beginning to end.  My hubby and I could not have been any happier.  Good luck!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards